You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Lets grow some weed

Thread Title Search
Lets grow some weed Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2020, 09:19 PM #31
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
I took some pics. They are kinda rushed but I didn't have much time to play around. I promise better pics once plants grow up a bit.
As you can see they all started growing well, even the little one that is abit behind. I hope she catches up to her sisters soon.
Light is now set at around 50% on the dial (actual watage 55w out of 138W) and as you can see in the last pic it is very bright already. I will slowly up the wattage during next week, and then change lighting schedule from 24 hours to 16 hours of light per day. So far I am very happy with the TS 1000 led panel, can't wait to see what it can do in full power and when plants go to flowering stage.

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.
exploziv is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2020, 11:02 PM #32
aliceklar

aliceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nice
That white gravel will help reflect light as well as detering gnats - double practical as well as pretty!
aliceklar is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2020, 05:56 PM #33
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant future
Yeah the fancy white marble is killing me too hahaha
Is that perlite?
- No Sir, it is the finest marble around.
hahaha
Maybe time to upgrade and throw in some gold hardware for good measure?

Wishing all the best brother
CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2020, 06:57 PM #34
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliceklar View Post
That white gravel will help reflect light as well as detering gnats - double practical as well as pretty!
All that while mantaining soil humidity and lowering soil surface temperature, like any mulch does.

Old 10-17-2020, 09:44 PM #35
aliceklar

aliceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nicealiceklar is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by exploziv View Post
All that while mantaining soil humidity and lowering soil surface temperature, like any mulch does.
Winner!
aliceklar is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2020, 10:05 AM #36
exploziv
pure dynamite

Actually it seems it may be a bit too efficient at keeping soil moisture, 3 days has passed since last watering and soil humidity dropped just 3 % in this time. If I didn't have the soil probes I would have watered way sooner that it's needed.
Anyway, from now on most watering will be done from the bottom of the pots, except the ones where I add nutes, when needed.
Except of what I put initially in the soil mix, only things I added since are water and a powder root stimulant (added around the plants before I covered them with gravel).
So far the gnat problem seems fixed. Will check for larvae once in a while but no new fliers on yellow tapes, so that's a good sign.
Been also reading about how marble can raise water ph in aquariums while showly disolving and wondering if it can do that in soil as well, but I am not too worried since my mix is a bit on the acidic scale because of all the peats and moss. The grow will be finished in months and most waterings will be done from the bottom so the process should be barely happening in my pots. Marble should also leach a bit of Ca when it disolves. If anyone has more info on this please enlighten us, this is all I could find on the subject so far.
Also plants growing out like crazy. The bigger ones were doubled in size 1 day after last pic and the small one was about three times the size. So she is indeed catching up.
Light is now at 65W, will up it by 10-20 W every day or so. Also need to raise it a bit since plants have grown.
See you guys soon!

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.

1 members found this post helpful.