Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Old Stoners Crash Pad > Do YOU Consider CBN Rich (Comatose in 15min after toking) Cannabis 'Potent' Cannabis?

Thread Title Search
Do YOU Consider CBN Rich (Comatose in 15min after toking) Cannabis 'Potent' Cannabis? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2020, 07:16 PM #61
Im'One

Im'One has a reputation beyond reputeIm'One has a reputation beyond reputeIm'One has a reputation beyond reputeIm'One has a reputation beyond reputeIm'One has a reputation beyond reputeIm'One has a reputation beyond reputeIm'One has a reputation beyond reputeIm'One has a reputation beyond reputeIm'One has a reputation beyond reputeIm'One has a reputation beyond reputeIm'One has a reputation beyond repute
I had a vape but it broke down and i need another one. I would like to make dry sift next time i harvest and not many vapes will work well with hash i have been told.
Im'One is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2020, 11:13 PM #62
bablos

bablos is on a distinguished road
Hmmm... i will try to help you
bablos is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2020, 09:24 PM #63
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
My brother has a vape for that but I think he paid like$250. I can try to find out if you want.its pretty cool.does oil and dry herbs
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2020, 11:05 PM #64
bablos

bablos is on a distinguished road
Based on my own experience, I can say that CNB oil is a very cool thing. I never thought it was so cool. I work in Macdonald and often get tired of constantly communicating with people. Friends advised me to try CNB, and the result surprised me. With its use, I began to sleep better, the mood at work became positive, I began to study a lot and even had the strength to find myself a hobby. In addition, health has improved and previous health problems have disappeared. I advise!
bablos is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2020, 04:29 AM #65
White Beard

White Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivorWhite Beard is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Decades long toker, long time poster here...

I grew up in prohibition land, and my choices of cannabis were usually "Headies" or "Couchlock." Since I already suffer from ADHD, autism and a few other quirks, I've always pursued the more functional "Headies" strains.

The "Couchlock" strains I remember were super stoney, definitely non-productive for me, but did not "Knock you out" 15min after toking.

The last what... 5-10 years? I've noticed a growing trend of people calling overripe, horribly CBN rich cannabis "really potent." I'm talking cannabis nobody can stay awake from after only 2-3 tokes. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this kind of cannabis when I'm hurt, sick or reaaaally need to sleep immediately. I just prefer staying awake through life and experiencing my cannabis throughout the day.

What's the deal? Does anyone remember growing up with CBN rich sleepy weed as "the potent stuff" when you were a kid? Did this trend start somewhere specific?
Longer-time smoker, maybe (late 60s)...never heard the term “headies” until your post, Douglas...”couchlock” IME is from the 90s, never heard it before then...and don’t remember experiencing it before my bro got a bag of Sour Diesel (he said), which I described as “knocking me off the floor”...that was some incapacitating shit. Prior to that, soporific weed was called “bunk”, because I’d didn’t get us high; some hash had a similar lockdown effect (one batch in particular, I remember), as did the rare opiated joint, but as a thing, “couchlock” was considered an effect of overconsumption. The HIGH was always the thing, and if you didn’t get up, you got less than you intended to get.

As for CBN in this regard, I can’t consider it (and a lot of this) much more than ‘bro science’ at this point: even in ‘legal’ states, there’s not the kind of long term, respectable, dependable body of research to draw on *as far as I know*. Lacking that, it’s all stories, and we each have our own. For myself, I came out of it all with a strong preference for “sativa”, though there are many who are busy redefining everything we ever knew about that, and I have developed an appreciation for “indica”, also being redefined (to what useful end, I do not know) - which I consider much more physically ‘medicinal’.

Dunno if my ramblings are any use to you, brother, but welcome to them!

Don’t vote for rich people - they’re not going to vote for YOU...
——————
“You never see the lies that *YOU* believe, you know you have been captured,
Still you feel so civilized...”

I’m not a fool, but I can recognize one
——————
Letting my freak flag fly!
White Beard is online now Quote

Old 10-19-2020, 04:55 AM #66
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
I do get a good sleepy buzz off old weed. Seeing this thread reminded me to get out some (maybe 2 year old) "killer grape", for a good nights sleep. I'll try vaping deeper into it to get the oils released.

Like tools in the box, or guns in the safe. Pull out what suits the purpose. IMO.

If I over do it when heating the butter, those cookies are sleep bombs also.

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is online now Quote