Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cooking With Cannabis > your favorite utensil

Thread Title Search
your favorite utensil Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2020, 01:12 AM #11
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud of
those corncob holders.u stick in each end of the cob as not to get your hands dirty.

Old 09-28-2020, 04:38 PM #12
Nannymouse

Nannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to allNannymouse is a name known to all
No idea, we use so many gadgets. The turkey baster wins the prize for best implement for both kitchen and houseplant use.

Strainers get used a lot.
Nannymouse is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2020, 01:09 AM #13
Betterhaff

Betterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivorBetterhaff is a survivor
A spatula I paid less than a buck for on a camping trip years ago. She’s about run her course but I’ll tell you with the flip she has I’ve turned many, many dozen eggs. Has the flex and blade, and I’m going to miss her...
Betterhaff is offline Quote

Old 10-02-2020, 02:12 AM #14
Chi13

Chi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud ofChi13 has much to be proud of
My volcano sits in the kitchen. Does that count?
Chi13 is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2020, 02:35 AM #15
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nannymouse View Post
No idea, we use so many gadgets. The turkey baster wins the prize for best implement for both kitchen and houseplant use.

Strainers get used a lot.
Yup. Standard equipment for making butter. I have figured out to put the strainer down into the butter/mash (in the rice cooker), and just draw the butter with a baster from the inside of the mesh. Add more water, heat a little longer, butter rises to the top, repeat as needed. No need to try to squeeze the liquids out of the mash this way (no cheesecloth, no squishing mash in the strainer.

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2020, 04:48 AM #16
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud of
pizza cutter and ice cube tray

Old 10-16-2020, 05:15 AM #17
WelderDan

WelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond reputeWelderDan has a reputation beyond repute
I have two. My trusty kitchen knife and some tongs, which are really a medical instrument that looks like a giant pair of tweezers. I forget what they are called, but they are awesome for grilling or grabbing small things with precision. If I had to give up all my gadgets but two, those are the two I'd keep.

Cherry Bomb x C99

"To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of Bullshit."

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
WelderDan is offline Quote

Old 10-16-2020, 05:38 AM #18
vanilla dutch

tongs are good for grabbing blue crabs

Old 10-16-2020, 05:39 AM #19
vanilla dutch

how about a frog gig. not really a utensil but still cool.
vanilla dutch is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2020, 09:20 PM #20
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Chopsticks.handsdown.and a good chefs knive.all you will ever need.good thread dude! Oh! And a seasoned cast iron skillet.oh,I thought I was in the munchie mansion for a sec! Lol I still stand by it though!
shithawk420 is offline Quote