Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > QUESTION ,INQUIRIES ,PAYMENTS ,ETC

Thread Title Search
QUESTION ,INQUIRIES ,PAYMENTS ,ETC Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2020, 06:55 PM #211
ricardox

ricardox is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
yeah totally understand , by the way this post was not made towards you mate as i know we are having trouble with your package at the min, i get this on accations running real gorilla an seedbay of course ,

to be fair its got worst obviously since this covid and no one at the postal depots know there arse from there elbow at the minute

Stop selling catnip seeds mate purchased 4 packs off you and not 1 seed germinated!
Check catnip section you will find others had the same thing happen.

£120 down the drain.

order 2703.
ricardox is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2020, 09:02 PM #212
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud of
maybe practice your germing technique before u blame the seller or breeder. more than likely ur technique was the problem.not the seeds.

Old 10-15-2020, 01:15 AM #213
antheis

antheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardox View Post
Stop selling catnip seeds mate purchased 4 packs off you and not 1 seed germinated!

£120 down the drain.

order 2703.

How did you germ them?

Mine soaked until they sank (overnight) and have been in paper towels in zip lock bags for about 14 hours. No movement yet but it is quite early
antheis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2020, 08:43 PM #214
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud of
ive found high humidity also helps in germination.

Old 10-17-2020, 04:35 PM #215
art.spliff

art.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant future
I've had great customer service with Real Gorilla Seeds. Much more than can be said for other vendors. Think about how many times you've been scammed for cannabis flower or produce like fruit at the grocery store. Half of grocery stores sell unripe and/or spoiled produce definitely not A grade ready to eat. If that is the case they are passing their losses onto consumers which is unacceptable. Now look at Real Gorilla Seeds who sent me free fresh seeds which they produced with agreement to post a grow diary here on IC Mag. Everything I purchased from them arrived as described without delay. Yes I paid for some old seeds that did not sprout. Considering they are functioning as a seed bank allowing others to trade buy and sell, clearly state the date on many of the packs and provide extra seeds or freebies with every purchase their own seeds with vigorous germination more than make up for it. I do not recall hearing of such a positive experience with purchasing cannabis seeds from any other supplier. This is the only place I have ordered seeds from and thankfully it looks like the best. When you see each of a hundred different seed banks listing a hundred seed banks in their inventory you know something is off and all of those are not authentic, I digress.
art.spliff is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2020, 08:11 AM #216
vanilla dutch

i agree with art.spliff 100 percent. real gorilla seeds ,seedbay ,seed boutique and any gypsy nirvana vendor are the best.

Old 10-18-2020, 11:11 AM #217
maryjaneismyfre

maryjaneismyfre is a glorious beacon of lightmaryjaneismyfre is a glorious beacon of lightmaryjaneismyfre is a glorious beacon of lightmaryjaneismyfre is a glorious beacon of lightmaryjaneismyfre is a glorious beacon of lightmaryjaneismyfre is a glorious beacon of lightmaryjaneismyfre is a glorious beacon of lightmaryjaneismyfre is a glorious beacon of lightmaryjaneismyfre is a glorious beacon of lightmaryjaneismyfre is a glorious beacon of lightmaryjaneismyfre is a glorious beacon of light
Catnip seeds? What is that guy on about...Gypsy and Panickz have only been the most upfront vendors..20 year old beans germing no problem, some others sold as old seed not, but many freebies given to compensate and the risk was made well known before purchase, newer seed germ like it was made yesterday, their long term seed storage protocols seem to be A OK...Panikz's customer service is second to none..never a complaint from my side..
maryjaneismyfre is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2020, 04:32 PM #218
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond reputeVerdantGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Catnip seeds is a seed seller who has been inactive for a while...a few years...

It's not impossible that the seeds didn't germ.

Antheis did your ones come germ in the end???
---

As a vendor on seedbay it's great to hear that the vast majority of people buying seeds have had good experiences ... Paniks is a great guy to deal with.

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2020, 07:11 PM #219
antheis

antheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to beholdantheis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by VerdantGreen View Post
Antheis did your ones come germ in the end???

No. Most of them cracked but never put out a taproot. It's fair to say that these seeds are dead. Considering these two I tried, orange oblivion and nyghaze x AO, are around 8 years old it is quite surprising that zero have come out of their shells. Honestly 8 years isn't that long for cannabis seeds.

I'm not saying panickz or rgs are at fault but before they came into the picture seedbay/bou seemed to be in disarray with Gypsy locked up and seeds weren't stored properly. Repeated results from three, possibly four, unrelated individuals I can say that was the case with near certainty.

Rip catnip seeds.
antheis is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2020, 07:45 PM #220
big315smooth

big315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivorbig315smooth is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardox View Post

£120 down the drain.

order 2703.
curious what pack you had issues with. i had no issues wth their fem seeds but did have germination problems with their regular gg#3.
big315smooth is offline Quote