Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Harvesting & Processing > Alternative to a pre pressing box?

Thread Title Search
Alternative to a pre pressing box? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2020, 05:02 PM #11
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivorRingodoggie is a survivor
I press a lot of rosin. I use about a gram a day. I don't use bags unless I'm pressing dry sift. No need for a bag if you pre-press into a puck. And, no, you DEFINITELY don't get debris if you do it right.

Even if you press plain buds without pre-pressing, any debris is usually on the very inside edge and is very easy to pick up or push aside with the rosin collection tool.

There are many ways to skin this cat. Pick your flavor. I generally only press 2 or 3 grams of flower at one time. If you see debris in this... you can have it.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rosinstash.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	174.4 KB
ID:	549715

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:10 PM #12
yahooman

yahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud of
Ok I'll give it a try,I did well this year(around12 lbs) so I think I can experiment a bit
yahooman is offline Quote

Old 10-07-2020, 05:12 PM #13
yahooman

yahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud ofyahooman has much to be proud of
Those colors are fitting for autumn,you should put them on the Thanksgiving table for decoration,then smoke a bit before the pumpkin pie

Old 10-07-2020, 05:13 PM #14
yahooman

What makes the shades of color?

Old 10-16-2020, 04:51 PM #15
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivorflylowgethigh is a survivor
Those bags are a waste of money and oil. Save your squished pucks, and use them to make butter, just like with ABV. The cylindrical pre-puck tube is about perfect for a 3x5 plate.

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.