Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > sam the skunkmans original haze x skunk

Thread Title Search
sam the skunkmans original haze x skunk Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2020, 08:03 AM #91
vanilla dutch

vanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud ofvanilla dutch has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chusss View Post
thanks fot the reports vanilla

first of all i am surprised about how many phenos has this strain, i was thinking to try it next year, but what i never ever ever would expect is the effects, i tought that with that genetics on it this plant would give you a very high, cerebral, electric, talky, trippy and so on effect but you described it as much more stoned, at least in some phenos, is dissapointing, i always heard the amazing high of old sativas, seems that this dont fit with it
there was over 30 seeds in my pack.probally why it seems like there are alot of phenos.the high was good dont get me wrong.maybe too high.lol
vanilla dutch is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.