Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Did the vikings smoke weed?

Thread Title Search
Did the vikings smoke weed? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-06-2020, 09:14 PM #121
eskimo

eskimo is a glorious beacon of lighteskimo is a glorious beacon of lighteskimo is a glorious beacon of lighteskimo is a glorious beacon of lighteskimo is a glorious beacon of lighteskimo is a glorious beacon of lighteskimo is a glorious beacon of lighteskimo is a glorious beacon of lighteskimo is a glorious beacon of lighteskimo is a glorious beacon of lighteskimo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montuno View Post
Heh heh... Everything could be...

What is historically proven is that in my area cannabis was grown on a large scale during the time of the Umayyad Emirate of Cordoba, and that at least since the subsequent Caliphate, this cannabis was smoked (in beautiful pipes that I can show you if you are interested; in the shape of a boat, a lion, etc...); and it is also true that "your ancestors" Vikings "visited" mine both in the Emiral and Caliphal times...
...Who knows... Perhaps one of my ancestors was the first to teach yours to smoke good grass from the Guadalquivir Valley, he...

Pd:
Photos of anothers beautiful pipes, somewhat later than the previous one I showed you; these others belongs to the time and area of the Hispano-Muslim Nazarite Sultanate of Granada (1238 - 1492); (Exhibited to the public in the "cannabis pipes" section of Room 7 of the Alhambra Museum (Granada, Spain)):

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

last one looks like a poppy flower from above...so would think this was used to smoke opium

where is the difference between you and I ?? the place and time we where born ?? the rollplay inbetween ?? live is live is live is live allways and every(w)here and we are all part of it...its just luck where we are born intoo.... we are all here and now....You is I and I is You ...just from a othere side...

...every new day is nice day...as long as you give your part to make it nice for everyone ...or...at least for someone
....We receive what we send...

...om shanti om
eskimo is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-06-2020, 10:07 PM #122
thedudefresco

thedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of light
Interesting thing about substances is that, depending on the context within which the substance is imbibed, the effects can change.

Gone are the days when one's first "toke" or try of a substance was during a coming of age ceremony or pre-battle lol.

Far too common are the days of sipping ayuhuasca on the couch with sloppy roommates watching netflix.
thedudefresco is offline Quote

Old 10-13-2020, 08:41 PM #123
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
If they did smoke they probably needed better smoke cause boy they were violent.nothing like basing a religion on getting rewarded for dieng in battle.oh wait that sounds like another religion too don't it? Sorry didn't mean to say that lol I'll shut up lol
shithawk420 is offline Quote