Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Alaskan Purple

Thread Title Search
Alaskan Purple Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-24-2019, 07:56 PM #11
starke

starke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond reputestarke has a reputation beyond repute
They look happy for certain. I'll tag along.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

ACTIVE

Outdoor Hydro Herbs and Leafy Greens (Current Grow Begins on Page 5)

Completed
starke is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-24-2019, 08:08 PM #12
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to behold
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Looking perfect man!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 12-27-2019, 04:07 PM #13
Dramajic
Survivor

Dramajic has a spectacular aura aboutDramajic has a spectacular aura aboutDramajic has a spectacular aura aboutDramajic has a spectacular aura aboutDramajic has a spectacular aura about
Alaskan Purple, Seedsman

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-30-2019, 10:25 PM #14
Tytelogix

Tytelogix will become famous soon enough
Very cool, had a grip of this come with a pack From Seedsman, they are about 2 weeks unit they get moved to flower room. 3 germed 3 popped 3 very distinct pheno’s

Have high hopes
Tytelogix is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2020, 01:11 PM #15
Tytelogix

Sorry I am not up on the proper forum parlance here, not sure I am comfortable committing to a grow log of my own and I am definitely sub’d here. But if it’s not stepping on toes or thread hijack I’d be happy to share a few photos as I ride along with you. Or at least trading tips for growing this strain... happy new year!!!

Old 01-03-2020, 04:21 AM #16
Tytelogix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tytelogix View Post
Pics as promised, they are about 5 weeks from seed give or take. Been topped 3 times as a I’ll be mainline training these for 8 colas each. They should be going into flower room in about another week I hope.
Hitting the “upload button helps lol... sorry everyone
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BEDD00A2-97D5-4B5F-B901-C5E55C5A4D69.jpeg
Views:	14
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	515389 Click image for larger version

Name:	59A69364-7A04-44DE-A3E8-FDB74B4B7619.jpeg
Views:	13
Size:	144.1 KB
ID:	515390 Click image for larger version

Name:	5A40EAEF-83A1-4A16-B60E-0E2C18691547.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	515391 Click image for larger version

Name:	98AF0B24-A681-4CF1-8B2D-8B3565977483.jpeg
Views:	26
Size:	146.2 KB
ID:	515392 Click image for larger version

Name:	29EAFED7-5197-4DDE-9CE1-4E59C706B792.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	515393

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-09-2020, 08:32 PM #17
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to beholdJ TricH is a splendid one to behold
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
How they are doing mate?
J TricH is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2020, 06:44 PM #18
thedudefresco

thedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of lightthedudefresco is a glorious beacon of light
Seedsman Alaskan Purple Grow

I grew out an Alaskan Purple this year. Seed Started in April and Harvested October 1st.

I was waiting for it to turn purple, but it never did. I think if I grew it again, I would harvest it 2 weeks earlier than I did.

Nugs are pretty dense, and the smell is a characteristic "purple" scent.

I smoked some and I got a bit dizzy and anxious, not in a "bad way" but not necessarily my style of smoke. I think I prefer a bit more CBD.

End of the day, I would recommend this strain to those seeking a strong, probably commercially viable strain. This was my first time growing out a Seedsman strain, and I am impressed.

3 photos attached, including recently dry nug. The image with yellow leaves was taken 1 day pre-harvest and 2 weeks after the other flower shot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image0 - Copy.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	550183 Click image for larger version

Name:	image1 - Copy.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	550184 Click image for larger version

Name:	image2 - Copy.jpg
Views:	253