Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Is it just me or is it very difficult to find womens' work clothes?! What the hell.

Thread Title Search
Is it just me or is it very difficult to find womens' work clothes?! What the hell. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-24-2020, 06:04 PM #41
AvaLloyd

AvaLloyd will become famous soon enoughAvaLloyd will become famous soon enough
I also wear shorts and a T-shirt at home. But I always try to go out beautifully
AvaLloyd is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-25-2020, 06:37 PM #42
Cuddles

Cuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvaLloyd View Post
I also wear shorts and a T-shirt at home. But I always try to go out beautifully
I don´t ! But I also wear shorts and t-shirts at home. it´s just more comfy isn´t it?

Welcome to the forum btw. I only just signed up as well
Cuddles is online now Quote

Old 09-27-2020, 05:15 PM #43
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
So glad to see some ladies around here, it’s been pretty quiet so this is nice..thank you all
Have a great Sunday
Puffs

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2020, 05:24 PM #44
Cuddles

Cuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to allCuddles is a name known to all
So I stuck this new work overall in the washing machine and put it on the hot wash, hoping it would shrink a bit. Sadly it ain´t cotton though so it´s still to big. I knew the legs would not get shorter but hoped maybe in width. Nope.
I guess they´re made either for men with fat legs or to be worn on top of regular trousers.

Not sure what to do with now... sell on ebay? wear it ? hmmmm
Cuddles is online now Quote

Old 10-09-2020, 09:21 PM #45
budsicles

budsicles is just really nicebudsicles is just really nicebudsicles is just really nicebudsicles is just really nicebudsicles is just really nicebudsicles is just really nicebudsicles is just really nicebudsicles is just really nicebudsicles is just really nicebudsicles is just really nice
I'm a dude, but I like this company. The firehose pants are waaaaay better than denim.

https://www.duluthtrading.com/women/
budsicles is offline Quote