Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > Greenpoint Seeds

Thread Title Search
Greenpoint Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2020, 05:41 PM #1461
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivor
Never grew anything from them,so I just have to go by reviews.
Personally for me it's not about saving on a pack of seeds or reverse auctions.If I'm putting months of work and love into a new run I would appreciate the breeder to be willing to wait a few months for testing to be done by competent growers before they cash in.Only fair if I have to wait a few months why shouldn't they.
But there's an ass for every seat at the bar,I just prefer a Heineken,rather than a Pabst blue ribbon
NEW ENGLAND is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-09-2020, 04:31 AM #1462
Lyfespan

Lyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud of
everything i have grown out from GPS has been absolute fire, i see all these guys constantly complain about GU as a person and breeder, but none have popped his gear
Lyfespan is offline Quote

Old 05-09-2020, 04:40 AM #1463
NEW ENGLAND

NEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivorNEW ENGLAND is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfespan View Post
everything i have grown out from GPS has been absolute fire, i see all these guys constantly complain about GU as a person and breeder, but none have popped his gear
NEW ENGLAND is online now Quote

Old 05-09-2020, 01:24 PM #1464
BubbaBear

BubbaBear is a jewel in the roughBubbaBear is a jewel in the roughBubbaBear is a jewel in the roughBubbaBear is a jewel in the roughBubbaBear is a jewel in the roughBubbaBear is a jewel in the roughBubbaBear is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfespan View Post
Which GPS strains have you grown out?
BubbaBear is offline Quote

Old 05-09-2020, 01:29 PM #1465
BubbaBear

BubbaBear is a jewel in the roughBubbaBear is a jewel in the roughBubbaBear is a jewel in the roughBubbaBear is a jewel in the roughBubbaBear is a jewel in the roughBubbaBear is a jewel in the roughBubbaBear is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiva710 View Post
How are they in business still is what I want to know pollen chucking garbage never was tested prior to sale....If you want hermies and. Bisexual plants in the same strain and work your ass off for completely nothing then buy their trash never again crazy how different people all have the same problems this is not breeding period nor should it even be legal to sell a strain that hasn't been tested and is not stable.....Complete waste of time and money...And they constantly delete the bad reviews on their site which is bullshit!!!! DONT BUY UNLESS YOU WANT TO WORK YOUR ASS OFF SPEND GOOD MONEY FOR COMPLETELY NOTHING IN RETURN SMH.....HOW DARE YOU SELL YOUR TRASH TO PEOPLE WHO NEED THIS MEDICINE!!!!!!KARMA IS A BITCH.....
Wow strong words, which GPS strains have you ran?

Old 05-09-2020, 01:32 PM #1466
BubbaBear

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckles View Post
I’ve popped three different packs all shit...waste of time!
What strains did you run?

Old 05-10-2020, 07:34 AM #1467
Lyfespan

Lyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud ofLyfespan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaBear View Post
Which GPS strains have you grown out?
i had all the controversial ones you know ONYCDxSTARDAWG, cowboy line, the polar bear crosses were awesome, especially that aspen yeti x polarbear i have others just waiting to pop as well.

never cared for warrantless bullshit, i do my own investigations

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2020, 07:36 AM #1468
Lyfespan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiva710 View Post
How are they in business still is what I want to know pollen chucking garbage never was tested prior to sale....If you want hermies and. Bisexual plants in the same strain and work your ass off for completely nothing then buy their trash never again crazy how different people all have the same problems this is not breeding period nor should it even be legal to sell a strain that hasn't been tested and is not stable.....Complete waste of time and money...And they constantly delete the bad reviews on their site which is bullshit!!!! DONT BUY UNLESS YOU WANT TO WORK YOUR ASS OFF SPEND GOOD MONEY FOR COMPLETELY NOTHING IN RETURN SMH.....HOW DARE YOU SELL YOUR TRASH TO PEOPLE WHO NEED THIS MEDICINE!!!!!!KARMA IS A BITCH.....
umm how was gear not tested, there are tons of test grows out there from GPS seeds. seems like most of you just need to be angry at life

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2020, 07:38 AM #1469
Lyfespan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaBear View Post
Wow strong words, which GPS strains have you ran?
you know he hasn't run shit

Old 05-10-2020, 07:43 AM #1470
Lyfespan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
Do they ever do test grows,or just do a bunch of crosses and sell seeds
many people have been test growing for GPS, including myself