What's new

American kills himself in Taiwan courtroom after drug conviction

SurfdOut

Veteran
He was on Firestax and a private canna forum mostly, he got popped about a year ago from a forum member sending him seeds.

T

thesloppy

He was on Firestax and a private canna forum mostly, he got popped about a year ago from a forum member sending him seeds.

Oof. That suuucks.

He obviously wasn't thinking straight, but who can really blame him? I imagine he was just at the absolute end of his mental/emotional rope, and the flash of hearing that he'd have to go through four more years of constant stress just broke his brain, even if it was just momentarily.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
That had to really hurt, not even considering the outcome. I thought it sounded like a pretty light sentence too, but then not everyone can handle a third world jail. Not sure I could.

99%

Suicide is not something that sane people are able to comprehend by applying sane logic to, even healthy millionaires have committed suicide, so don't even try understand it To call him weak or selfish really misses the point, the fact is he was probably stronger and more generous than most of us here most of the time. By the accounts of him from people who were his friend in Taiwan during the 15 years he lived there that were posted on the NYTimes state he was a stand up guy. ...he just got overcome by the blackness of depression. I bet if you asked the guy last week if he was going to double stab himself in the neck and die he would of laughed in your face and called you crazy.

The only thing we can do to even get a gist of what he was going through is try to imagine how totally low, down and totally covered in darkness those who kill themselves must of been feeling at the time to think that eating that bullet, swallowing that bottle of tabs or even something as in comprehensible as simultaneously sticking two blades in his throat was the best solution.

Last edited:

Genghis Kush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkxSyv5R1sg

"Doing Time, Doing Vipassana"

"This is the story of an ancient meditation technique named Vipassana, which shows people how to take control of their lives and channel them toward their own good.It is the story of a strong woman named Kiran Bedi, the former Inspector General of Prisons in New Delhi, who strove to transform the notorious Tihar Prison and turn it into an oasis of peace. But most of all it is the story of prison inmates who underwent profound change, and who realized that incarceration is not the end but possibly a fresh start toward an improved and more positive life."

When I was younger and associating with criminals, every time someone got locked up, their wives/gfs always found someone else. Four years or four months, didn't really matter. Yes it sounds disgusting but there are lots of beautiful people out there to love. Who wants to live alone and be unhappy? Four years of prison means his kids will likely be calling someone else Daddy while he rots away. Imo most people that break laws are not so afraid of jail. Regardless of what it was that pushed home over the edge, may he rest in peace.

R

=Roos=

good soul ..
a free spirit ..
you can not close it in a cage .
it can break down, but you can not break its wings .
better to die in court , which slowly die in prison .
none of us can judge , and we all think they are right , because they simply love a plant .
It is inappropriate consequences ...
Peace for his soul .

Latest posts

Latest posts