What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP hillbillieonpcp

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
I still can't quite believe that my brother is gone. It was this day ten years ago when we first met and smoked together in the real world... it was in a motel near Mountain View CA. I miss him. :(

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still can't quite believe that my brother is gone. It was this day ten years ago when we first met and smoked together in the real world... it was in a motel near Mountain View CA. I miss him. :(

Yea FJ, I remember him every day, still hard to believe he's not with us anymore. Not the same without his goofy funny face around. He would have loved that the Giants won the WS again. 😢

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Im planning a trip to the Bay Area next year, has been a while since the last trip over there. Would be magnificent to meet up let's say maybe at Terrapin Crossroads and have a party in memory of Nadav? Gonna stay in San Rafael and Bolinas for most of the trip anyway... :)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Im planning a trip to the Bay Area next year, has been a while since the last trip over there. Would be magnificent to meet up let's say maybe at Terrapin Crossroads and have a party in memory of Nadav? Gonna stay in San Rafael and Bolinas for most of the trip anyway... :)

When you going? I'll be there at the end of June..

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I just found out about hill passing yesterday, I'm saddened by the news, I am gonna be blowing some extracts in his honor! RIP hill, fly high....

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Yea FJ, I remember him every day, still hard to believe he's not with us anymore. Not the same without his goofy funny face around.

He would have loved that the Giants won the WS again. 😢

:biglaugh: I can hear the shit talking now…It would have been epic!

Hillie's friendship, is definitely on my list of things to be thankful for; his support and friendship helped me find the courage to take on scary stuff.

I hope you guys are making room in your belly…eat well tomorrow! :pie: :yummy:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
I was looking through my camera a couple weeks ago and found video of nadav and a few of our friends in vegas...man what a great time....miss ya meng......u will never be forgotten.....

Tinkerbud

Woke up this morning thinking about you friend. Loading up my Hillie bubbler and puff puffin for you goof ball. I love miss and think about you every single day. Please rest knowing how special you are to many people. :huggg:

Today is Thanksgiving... I am VERY thankful that you were in my life. Nobody will ever take your place. In my heart forever.

I was looking through my camera a couple weeks ago and found video of nadav and a few of our friends in vegas...man what a great time....miss ya meng......u will never be forgotten.....

5 gallon gravity pool bong?

First time I met Nadav, he picked me up at SFO with a smile and a bubble hash bong.:ying:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Yes sir....definitely I time and space I will never forget.....that was brother RR bloody mary hash....
also wanted to add to tinkerbells comment about Thanksgiving
I am also thankful for being able to kick it with nadav on numerous occasions vermont was the first introduction he and mmzretro were giving a bubble demonstration...the man didnt know me but looked me dead in the eye and gave me the rundown restarting from the beginning to end I knew from that point he was official...you know just special and went out of his way to share his knowledge....he is in some of us for sure.....big respect....miss ya bud....

Latest posts

Latest posts