What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A LITTLE JOY

oldchuck

Veteran
The Democratic Primary for President is starting to get a little crowded and I am hard pressed to make a choice right now but I just saw this:

"Democratic 2020 presidential candidate Kamala Harris detailed her support for legalizing marijuana at the federal level Monday, saying that “it gives a lot of people joy.”Harris, the junior senator from California, is part of an ever-expanding field of Democratic contenders looking to topple President Donald Trump in next year’s presidential election. And she is also one of a growing number of Democrats who support making weed legal across all 50 states."

Now that gives me some joy.