What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Study

Auto Critical

Auto Critical

I chopped the Auto Critical this evening as mentioned in the first post I had no idea that I had an Auto when I planted the beanz. Those Autos put on some fat nugs. This is seed to chop between 45-50 days!

Peace

gardener60

I am feeding them Botanicare Kind 3 part, and fish emulsion. I am getting use to using this Botanicare Kind. I feed yesterday at 6.5 Ph and 650 ppm. I feed every 4 to 5 days then I water with the fish emulsion. I start my 6th week of flower tomorrow. The resin has started to show up now.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I love the idea of SCROG grows, but I grow mostly Indica type plants for my medical needs. I've noticed that most plants in SCROG grows are hybrid leaning... Would it be realistic to grow in this method with Indicas or do you end up spending more time in veg than it's even worth?

I love the idea of SCROG grows, but I grow mostly Indica type plants for my medical needs. I've noticed that most plants in SCROG grows are hybrid leaning... Would it be realistic to grow in this method with Indicas or do you end up spending more time in veg than it's even worth?[/QUA

Absolutely!

You can easily scrog indicas without long veg periods! Just the benefit of lst-ing the branches to different cells of the net opens up the floodlights for more tops to thrive and become mini colas!

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts