What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indoors With 818 Headband

growdady

:tiphat: Hello fellow blades and welcome to the show. This grow is going to consist of one fem seed, and a group of clones taken from her. I have grown this particular strain 7 times. I enjoy the flavor she gives and the buzz isn't bad either. The seed was planted into a blue plastic cup that was filled with Promix. The seed was placed in water over night and it was still floating this morning. I gave it a slight push and she sank to the bottom. I than decided to just plant her. I placed her under a 60 watt cfl daylight bulb.

She will veg under the trusty 600w hps, with the MH bulb of course. She will be cloned and introduced to lollipopping. She will flower until she is ready. The plan is 8 clones total, I will be gifting two and keeping 6. We all shall finally see if this Clone King truly has a 100% success rate. The pictures will start rolling soon as she breaks ground. The nutrients of course will be from Advanced Nutrients. If it isn't broke don't fix it.

growdady

Here we go 4 days above the soil. She was just given some purified water. Nothing really going on just taking it day by day.

4.days.old.jpg

growdady

Eleven day old seedling, just chilling under a cfl still. She has the bulb about a inch if even away. She is still in the plastic cup sitting on a dresser in a spare bedroom. Friday she will be transplanted into her final pot. She will be placed in the tent and placed under the 600w mh.

Attachments

• PA290042.jpg
    PA290042.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 31
  • PA290041.jpg
    PA290041.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 30

growdady

3 days ago I transplanted the seedling into her final pot. She was given a light feed and placed in the tent under the 600mh. I haven't seen her since, I recon I will have a look see at her in the morning. I will get update pictures this weekend. 5 weeks and 4 days until flip.

growdady

Here is a look at the young lady. She was just fed, feeding was bumped up to 8ml a gallon base nutrients. All additives were given @ 4ml a gallon. She is just moving right along, so far so good. She has been growing under 24/0 lighting the last 4 days. Well thats all there is nothing of importance to type about. At the moment all is good in the hood

Attachments

• PB120045.jpg
    PB120045.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 32
  • PB120047.jpg
    PB120047.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 32
  • PB120048.jpg
    PB120048.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 23

growdady

Just gave this girl plain distilled water after the pictures were taken. she is doing well and the bump in feed did not bother her one bit. She is growing pretty good at this time no issues. nothing to report on just vegging out well here is a look at the young lady.

Attachments

• 11.15 (2).jpg
    11.15 (2).jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 11.15.jpg
    11.15.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 27

growdady

I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday. Well here is the girl she is growing good, and looks like I could bump up the juice on her. Tomorrow she will be topped or fimmed than fed. She is a thirsty girl needing water about every 3 days. Nothing to really to log she is doing fine, so without further ado I give her to you.

Attachments

• 11.24.18.jpg
    11.24.18.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 11.24.18 (2).jpg
    11.24.18 (2).jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

BC32

Looking good so far, maybe a bit wilty but that could just be taken after feed. Why top now and not earlier? No critique just curious.

growdady

Nice bro
I’ve never used smart pots I still use fabric bags
How’s the root development and can they be reused

Hello Canna Joe, and thanks for checkin out the thread. The roots grow just fine, more like a web. I have been using the same 6 pots for 6 years now without issue. The are plastic just wash and reuse them.

growdady

Looking good so far, maybe a bit wilty but that could just be taken after feed. Why top now and not earlier? No critique just curious.

BC32 thanks for dropping in on the thread. Yeah she is wilty in this picture.The pot at the time was bone dry. As far as topping her goes, I just like to do it at 12-13 inches. I always do my photos this way.

growdady

Creeperpark yes this is straight promix fresh out the bag no amendments. Well here is the girl 4 days after topping. She was fed yesterday at the recommended feeding dose on the bottle. She was given 16ml per gallon of base nutrients. Pictures are from today 24 hours after feeding. There is not any nutrient burn to tips of the leaves. She smells great out of the tent. Well since there is nothing going on with her, I will get on with the pictures.

Attachments

• 11.24.18.jpg
    11.24.18.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 32
  • PB280042.jpg
    PB280042.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 31
  • PB280043.jpg
    PB280043.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 30

growdady

Last night I decided to defoliate this girl I took most of the big fans off. I than did some supercropping, and this morning she had recovered. She is pictured here this morning after her watering. She will be given 3 days to recover from the defoliation before anything more happens to her. I will update on Sunday to see how she is doing.

Attachments

• 11.29.18.jpg
    11.29.18.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 34
  • 11.29.18 (2).jpg
    11.29.18 (2).jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 11.29.18 (3).jpg
    11.29.18 (3).jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 32
  • 11.29.18 (4).jpg
    11.29.18 (4).jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 27

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
looking good

looking good

That plant is looking very good for only a month growth! I hope you don't mind me asking. Do you use acid to lower the pH or base nutrients only? Also, do you use Cal-mag in the water?

Tahoe22

Looking good. Any stench off her yet? Read another thread about the 818 and the op had mentioned even in veg his pheno was reeking of diesel :smoker:

growdady

That plant is looking very good for only a month growth! I hope you don't mind me asking. Do you use acid to lower the pH or base nutrients only? Also, do you use Cal-mag in the water?

I use PH perfect nutrients, I haven't used ph meter in years. Honestly I just mix my nutrients and feed. Its been about 3-4 years since I used a meter. I never check run off either. :headbange And I use Calmag every feeding.

Last edited:

growdady

Looking good. Any stench off her yet? Read another thread about the 818 and the op had mentioned even in veg his pheno was reeking of diesel :smoker:

Hello Tahoe thanks for dropping in. Yes she can stink up a room in 15 minutes already. :biggrin:

growdady

This girl was fed yesterday @ full strength, she likes her feedings. All side branches were pinched off yesterday. Here she is pictured here this morning sitting pretty.

Attachments

• 12.3.18 (2).jpg
    12.3.18 (2).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 12.3.18.jpg
    12.3.18.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 18