What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Jam in MA 2017

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i grew the nepal jam last year guerilla style..its a good plant and has excellent mold resistance..finished at the end of sept for me at 37n in south east usa

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Update 7-21:

Found that one of the plants was MALE!!!

Woohoo!!!

I've separated it and will grow him out so I can pollinate selected buds.
Phew!

What's funny here is that most people have a problem with too many males... but the rest of mine are female.
Ah, irony.

When you want a male, you won't get many.

All are growing along nicely still, and the Sour Diesel and DoE are starting to have growth spurts just two days after using the pH lowering Tiger Bloom.

Next season, I'm gonna make damned sure my soil is around 6.5.

Learning is by doing.
just throw some lime or oyster shell flour in the soil and it will be fine..i been growing outdoors in soil for 8 years and never once checked or Ph anything and never had a issue but like i said i always put lime,oyser shell flour and gypsum in my soil around feb so its got time to do its thing before i plant in may