What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Danish Balcony

StonedDane

Here are some pictures from my balcony !

Bwana´s balcony queen.

The same as above !

Some unknown freebie !

The same freebie.

A view of my balcony

A view inside my Hydrohut where i´m setting up a Aeroflo10 and a aquafarm !

crenata

Looking real good! I hope they will give u a big pot of green gold.

Plz keep us updated on the indoor hydro project aswell.

Good luck.

G

Yup, very nice balcony u have there :) When do u put plants out and when did that freebie start flowering? Hows the weather in Denmark? Enough time for her to finish?

Best of luck with em hydros :wave:

StonedDane

Crenata
Thanks ! i will post a new thread when the hydro grow is up and running !

Oyster Magnet
Thanks ! Some of them have been out since late April ! The freebie started flowering about a month ago ! The weather is not that good here in denmark we had 2-3 month with nice sun but it´s over now and it has been raining for the last week, so i think i have to finish the girls indoor !

G

Sounds kinda like Finland, but we only got the rains today.. Atleast in the capital area :joint:
I was balcony farming too, but had to take my stuff indoors because of some bastid spider mites :bat:

Groovy :woohoo:

StonedDane

Damn scandinavian weather why can´t we have summer all year round ? It´s a strange weather here today mixed rain and sun !
I havent got any problems with little bugs yet !

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Heya StonedDane. Great to see other Danes hanging out here.
Your plants look great. I presume theyre all started from seed..are those freebies the DCF freebie..it looks very interesting. It looks like they would have benefitted from more hours of sun growth wise, but im sure theyll turn out great..

Stay Safe

StonedDane

Hey GDK
Nice with another Dane here !
Yes they are all started from seeds ! yep is the DCF freebie´s ! More hours sun could have done allot for them. I hope they do !

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Yes, respect to the Danish Cannabis culture. Some of the most impressive outdoor grows I've seen in Europe were in Denmark. It rains all over Occidental Europe right now, from Northern Scandinavia all the way down to Spain, and temperatures are quite low. Even here in France, outdoor plants are not getting all the sun they need, and it lasts since beginning of August. This year, I only put some old, tired motherplants on my balcony, so I'm not expecting much anyway. Indoors it's business as usual. Better not be too dependent on the capricious weather...

StonedDane

Yes there are some pretty impressive danish outdoor grows ! That damn rain is driving me crazy the weather is ok here today ! I can´t wait to get my indoor grow up and running so i dont have to think about the weather !

PederseN

Hey SToneddane I belive you know Bwana.. I'll try to get some Pictures Up on this years grow.. But damn we have had some many more light Hours this year.. My Grow are allmost going wild.. I cant control the Grow anymore they are way too Big :)

StonedDane

PederseN said:
Hey SToneddane I believe you know Bwana.. I'll try to get some Pictures Up on this years grow.. But damn we have had some many more light Hours this year.. My Grow are almost going wild.. I cant control the Grow anymore they are way too Big :)

Yes from dcf and swecan ! Yes let see some pictures of your plants ! It have been a great summer for us growers ! I have controlled with small pots trying not to attract the neighbors attention to much !

StonedDane

Time for a update !

This one i think is a Guerrilla gold !

The same plant.

Still the same plant.

This one is a PurplePeace x Potchronic.

Thats all for now !

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
wauw holm your PurplePeace x Potchronic look great pretty colors :)

and your Guerrilla gold is just fantastik :)

update!!!!

cya you around m8

maffe