What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Sativa Grow ( Federation Seed Co. )

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Tagged, I'm also after that elusive Hawaian Sativa & the infamous Celestial Temple Sativa from Fed since some years...

Can't wait to see the result, I wish you good luck to preserve this line !

Hi 3rd-3yed, i will upload new pictures the next Days. Thanks for your support!:thank you:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Hier wie versprochen ein kleines Update! :)
Die Pflänzchen wurden umgetopft und getoppt.(von 2.5l auf 11.5l)
Gestern hab ich die Uhr auf 11.5 h Licht und 12.5 Dunkelheit umgestellt.
In den nächsten Tagen sollte ich mehr übers Geschlecht sagen können!

picture.php

picture.php

JACKBAYBEH

Tagged, I'm also after that elusive Hawaian Sativa & the infamous Celestial Temple Sativa from Fed since some years...

Can't wait to see the result, I wish you good luck to preserve this line !

I hear you there 3rd. Always heard good on the Celestial Temple
line as well. The Hawaiian is supposedly great for out crosses also.
That's why I'd like to have a decent rep of it at this point. First thing
I would do is cross it with this Molokai Frost line l'm holding. Just to keep it purely Hawaiian. Maybe knock it to the Schrom/Frost as well.
Just for shits and giggles.

Hey Pineapple! This is an off topic question. But, I see you are from
Austria. My Maternal great-grandparents immigrated from Austria. They were from a town called Malta that I believe is not far from the Italian border. Wondering, by chance, do you know of it? Would love to visit someday in the near future. Sorry off topic. PM if you'd rather. TIA

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
I would do is cross it with this Molokai Frost line l'm holding. Just to keep it purely Hawaiian. Maybe knock it to the Schrom/Frost as well.

Hey Pineapple! This is an off topic question. But, I see you are from
Austria. My Maternal great-grandparents immigrated from Austria. They were from a town called Malta that I believe is not far from the Italian border. Wondering, by chance, do you know of it? Would love to visit someday in the near future. Sorry off topic. PM if you'd rather. TIA

Hello JACKBAYBEH, i only know the island Malta. But i only live since a few years in Austria, so my knowledge about every part of Austria isn't so big.

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Thank you Jack and Manivelle!:thank you:
I had a few problems at first to hold them nice and healthy, but now i think i know what they want! ( High N doses and enough rootspace).

3rd-3yed

Veteran

Yes Jack it sounds like a great tool for outcrosses & new pure sativa F1 hybrids, with those old hawaian strains that's seems even more interisting for sure. I'm also in the path of sourcing the Molokai Frost with a friend. Can't think enough of those pure hawaian lines combined together !

@ Pineapple : They looks happy with the feeding you giving them, good job mate !

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Yes Jack it sounds like a great tool for outcrosses & new pure sativa F1 hybrids, with those old hawaian strains that's seems even more interisting for sure. I'm also in the path of sourcing the Molokai Frost with a friend. Can't think enough of those pure hawaian lines combined together !

@ Pineapple : They looks happy with the feeding you giving them, good job mate !

Thank you 3rd-3yed, i only use Canna Mono N, Advanced Hydroponics of Holland Micro+Bloom. And Ph- :)

F1 crosses sounds good. My first cross i plan to do is Cherry Fire Pie x Hawaiian Sativa, later i will make a F1 Sativa cross.

How many weeks do these Hawaiians flower for?

I think ~12 weeks, maybe there are a few shorter or longer flowering phenos.

Last edited:

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Bis jetzt konnte ich 5 Männchen finden. Habe alle in meinen Kleiderschrank verfrachtet. :)
5 Male Plants moved into my Wardrobe.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pineapple_Punch

Veteran
Yes better to open po with all the males avaible ;)

Yes for sure, i must say so far that the Hawaiian Sativa seems to be a very good worked line. All plants looking almost identic. The friend who give it to me said the finished product has a sweet fruity, spicy (peppery), menthol taste with a wonderfull energetic cerebral high. The Buds having a curved banana shape at the end. I personally think the original Hawaiian strain or variety which this Hawaiian Sativa represent was a Mexican/Thai hybrid with shorter flowering times from the Mexican side. The leaves looking really thai like, but there are also Thai looking leaves in some mexican strains like it seems. Two days ago i've ordered 3 packs CBG Punto Rojo which are already on the way to me. I plan to make a Punto Rojo x Hawaiian Sativa cross for my personal stash, i don't care about flowering times, only the High is important. And the CBG Punto Rojo is sexual stable i've read. I've so many plans, but only a little area to work with.:biggrin:
My first plan was Copalita Oaxaca x HS or Colombian Gold 1972 x HS, or Cherry Fire Pie x HS, but the Punto Rojo feels like a better option from what i read in type of High and sexual stability.