What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ben & Jerry's Weed Ganja Ice Cream

scratch that link I was me thinking out loud watching you tube vids with the munchies..

The link i was going to share is ben and jerry talking to Huffpost about the new THC infusion.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2015/03/05/ben-jerrys-weed-flavored-ice-cream/24426945/

Thanks for the link. I wonder if Ingski is right though - maybe Ben and Jerry don't have the power to make those decisions anymore but feel like it's a good idea. With the news in Oregon today, the country seems to be waking up to this pretty quickly. Soon, Ben and Jerry may be a drop in the ocean of competitors offering mainstream THC-infused products.

509strain

Thanks for the link. I wonder if Ingski is right though - maybe Ben and Jerry don't have the power to make those decisions anymore but feel like it's a good idea. With the news in Oregon today, the country seems to be waking up to this pretty quickly. Soon, Ben and Jerry may be a drop in the ocean of competitors offering mainstream THC-infused products.

Right they need to act quick like google is before the ship sails.

509strain

I wish this forum had some editing tools so you can edit your own comments cleaning up the thread a bit hate reading thru massive one liners.. ahh maybe a mod is watching this thread and forwards the the tactic to Admin..

Latest posts

Latest posts