What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

woolybear

Veteran
Hello ICMAG

These shots were taken at day 50-something after 4 days of darkness and mostly ice water running 24/7.

My final yield was one big jar of nugs for smoke and 1.5 jars of smaller nugs for hash.

Jar 1 - 75 grams
Jar 2+3 - 86 grams

161 gram total - 5.75 ounces

best so far!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

woolybear

Veteran
thanks guys! it was a pleasure to grow this plant. grow is in my sig.

my only problem is how long i cure the buds before I turn them into hash?

They are currently in the freezer around 60% humidity.

I'm not in a hurry as I made 6 grams of ethanol hash today, which should last me a decent amount of time.

I'll wait a month or so and make take a hash sample.

I'll be really curious as to the has yield. at a conservative 20% thats 17 grams of hash worth at least 7 benjamins at the minimum. the savings are there people

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi wooly

wow buddy you killed it!!!

was that the med-man table plant?

the nugs look rock-hard too!

um. i like to age my buds 14 days after 14 days of dry/cure/sweating. so 30-60 days from chop is my sweet spot to start consuming.

the whole live resin thing to me seems more of a lazy mans way to hype an unprocessed product. but thats just me.

thanks so much for sharing wooly. can we get a smoke report?

med-man

woolybear

Veteran
hi wooly

wow buddy you killed it!!!

was that the med-man table plant?

the nugs look rock-hard too!

um. i like to age my buds 14 days after 14 days of dry/cure/sweating. so 30-60 days from chop is my sweet spot to start consuming.

the whole live resin thing to me seems more of a lazy mans way to hype an unprocessed product. but thats just me.

thanks so much for sharing wooly. can we get a smoke report?

med-man

Yup, the medman table plant! Best result by far so far.

According to my notes the nugs have been in the cure/sweat stage for 11 days. So I won't be able to give a proper smoke report until early June!

I just looked up 'live resin' and I agree its BS. I tested that out a few weeks ago and the result was subpar.

My plan is to put the silver rock star skunk in the med man table this weekend. I think I may do two plants in the tub this time.

JointOperation

don't know much about extracts if you think live extracts are BS LOL..

seriously.. fresh frozen and live extracts have the most terpenes out of every extract.. so ..

woolybear

Veteran
Here's some ethanol hash I made with 30-60 day freezer cured rock star kush:

picture.php

same hash pressed at 330 degrees for a second:

picture.php

Here are pictures of the root mat post chop:

picture.php

picture.php

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the best mini med-man table ever lol

are you going to rock it still?

extracts are impeccable from her. how do you like them wooly?

med-man

hkj

did you not have a drain wooly? or did the roots just end up covering it?

anything you learned from the mm tables or hydro in general you want to bestow upon me before i start?

great job btw! hope to try rsk in the future :)

woolybear

Veteran
the best mini med-man table ever lol

are you going to rock it still?

extracts are impeccable from her. how do you like them wooly?

med-man

I've done about a 1/2 dozen ETOH extracts and the rock star kush provided the nicest result so far; usually when evaporating the alcohol the solution goes thru several distinct stages.

With the rock star kush you could clearly see the trichs gathering as the solution evap'd and it did not go thru any greasy stages. I think I have pictures of the greasy stage in my QWISO thread in my sig.

The result knocked me out for 6 hours on Saturday. This was from a coco RSK I had running; I haven't processed the hydro RSK yet... it is still curing!

I cleaned out the mini med man table and put two silver rock star clones in it. I'll start a thread for that once they get established!

did you not have a drain wooly? or did the roots just end up covering it?

anything you learned from the mm tables or hydro in general you want to bestow upon me before i start?

great job btw! hope to try rsk in the future
smile.gif

the drain is in the top right, you can see it if you look carefully. <edit> on the bottom picture its the light blue spot on the top right, in the photo right above its the black spot in the top right.

Main lesson was to not over water in the beginning, and do not water at all during the night. Other than that the system went great. I would advise not skipping the h2o2 and to spray the plants with <edit> sns 244c (organic plant oils) and to also have something with spinosad (anti fungus organisms)</edit> on hand.

Last edited:

woolybear

Veteran
oh yes and the non-exposed roots at the bottom of the mat were pearly white and healthy. This plant put out a nice 1" root mat. Pretty successful!