What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best clones in Vienna?

aikaramba

I heard FloweryField and Premium Genetics both trashed their whole production due to the virus and start all over again. Of course they wont admit its due to the viroid. Does anyone have information on that?

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
I heard FloweryField and Premium Genetics both trashed their whole production due to the virus and start all over again. Of course they wont admit its due to the viroid. Does anyone have information on that?

It’s called marketing

Icr

Hi! I’m new in the worl of growing nd bought a sativ strain in vienna from a small shop, but thay gave me only the innitials of the strains and numbers for the other one. I can’t seem to find the real names :( One has a tag with ICR on it and the other has 233 504 on it, can anyone who recognizes them tell me the real name?
Thanks!

hi guys,
I have been out of the scene for about 7 years, so I need you guys to catch me up please :)

how is the clone scene in Vienna currently? Which shops are still reliable, disease-free and have the best clones?
Back in 2013 I used flowery fields, was perfectly satisfied, my favourite strains back then were amnesia core-cut, rhöner dröhner, panama and jack herer (so mostly sativa strains). this time I'd like to use similar or the same strains, but also try out some new ones and also 2-3 very heavy indicas. yield is not my primary goal, as I smoke very little (about 20g/year), the last grow under a 250 watt NDL lasted me 7 years... I look for quality, a great high (both sativa strains for partying/nice conversations and some heavy indicas to help me sleep and my girlfriend with menstrual pain).

Which shops and if you have time which strains can you recommend in current times? Is flowery field still the good (I've read about disease problems..)?

Thanks guys!

chilliwilli

Waterboy
420giveaway
FF is still the best in vienna imo. Good selection and good quality. I like the core cut too:yummy: senistar from them was always a good indica for me.
I like growsolutions and plantnation also. Plantnation sells the youngest clones imo but have nice strains.
With the virus lockdowns u can't just walk in anymore and get small numbers of clones without reservation since the shops reduced the no of clones they cut regular.

yts farmer

Veteran
It seems like the Viroid has infected all the shops now :( Nobody knows a shop with clean clones?

Yes the viroid has spread far and wide outside of the usa. Some people think you can cure it with a bunch of stuff but can only be cleaned up with tissue culture.

It caught many off guard as has only been identified a few years ago in cannabis crops.

There is a company on ig called test4hlvd that offers a service so don't know why these clone shops don't have these tests available.

a big clone vendor in cali just spent $12k on machine that test's for hlvd.

StilosMilos

It seems like the Viroid has infected all the shops now :( Nobody knows a shop with clean clones?

I can recommend rootsfarms. Clones were clean from pests and healthy. For the viroid I dont think that they have it. They select their own cuts. But no way for sure to know because there is no option for testing.. Menu is awesome too.

Btw still looking for a legit clone of mac1 if anyone knows something. The cut floating around in AT shops is anything but mac1.

aikaramba

I can recommend rootsfarms. Clones were clean from pests and healthy. For the viroid I dont think that they have it. They select their own cuts. But no way for sure to know because there is no option for testing.. Menu is awesome too.

Btw still looking for a legit clone of mac1 if anyone knows something. The cut floating around in AT shops is anything but mac1.

PG has the Capulator cut

peregrines

I dont recognize any shop called "rootsfarms" ? Where can I find it? :)

miaumiau

ICMag Donor
Anyone found the MAC1 cut in Germany/Austria? Anyone got the legit one WITH growing and testing it?

StilosMilos

I dont recognize any shop called "rootsfarms" ? Where can I find it? :)
He has a website now. If you search for rootsfarms it should show up. Or message him on IG. Roots_farms

Anyone found the MAC1 cut in Germany/Austria? Anyone got the legit one WITH growing and testing it?
Smart.Genetics claims that hes got it. Also some other elites. Oreoz, apple fritter, gary payton, white truffle, georgia pie. Tree hunnit for a cut. With prices like that it better be legit but i dont know if they are.

Roots Farms

Hey,
I saw you guys are talking about me here, so I thought I just say hi 👋 and thanks for the nice words stilosmilo!

Let me know if you have any questions!

And for the Mac1 cut, somebody told me that „Gartenzwerg“ has the real one. Don’t know if it’s true. But at least it’s cheap.

miaumiau

ICMag Donor
He has a website now. If you search for rootsfarms it should show up. Or message him on IG. Roots_farms

Smart.Genetics claims that hes got it. Also some other elites. Oreoz, apple fritter, gary payton, white truffle, georgia pie. Tree hunnit for a cut. With prices like that it better be legit but i dont know if they are.
Seems that Smart.Genetics closed their business, anyone knows why and if so?
Email Adress and Website are not working....

Anyway, if anyone has some more "insider information" if the legit MAC1 is available in Europe and if maybe some ICMAG member got it already you know how to reach me ^^

StilosMilos

Seems that Smart.Genetics closed their business, anyone knows why and if so?
Email Adress and Website are not working....

Anyway, if anyone has some more "insider information" if the legit MAC1 is available in Europe and if maybe some ICMAG member got it already you know how to reach me ^^

You have to contact him on IG. But as ive said i dont know if the cuts are legit or healthy..

Last edited: