What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A real Canadian MMPR - Financial Info wated, Investors / Partners / Top Jobs WANTED

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Being in the industry and seeing how a few of the other MMPR companies have so far made mistakes.

My biggest suggestion is watch out for Big talking jamokes who were poorly running big chicken barns on MMAR licences. 95% of the people approaching you to advise on growing techniques will be this type of person.

If you can, import somebody from Switzerland who was doing largescale in the late 90s, early 2000's while it was semi legal there to do that.

They have been some of the best at scaling Cannabis to a Macro level of production.

So far I've seen big big MMPR licencees like Tweed using growing techniques as if they were a jean jacket wearing hillbilly from Prince George.

Seriously though, watch out for the "grow experts"

I agree with RubeGoldberg

would like to add my own :2cents:

I wish you luck and all the best, but i speak from first hand knowledge and will bring a few things up

what i have experienced in the industry is there are 2 kinds of company's or camps as far as LP's

watch out for the cookie cutter approach, trying to get the most yield and the most strains out there as much as possible. But as we all know as you make things more assembly line. The quality falls, so this is happening as i type this. Tweed and a few others I know, went large scale(macro) and did not take into account scaling up things, such as moving lights. and water resources and just things that pop up when you are growing. Tanks to hold water,(how do you clean a resevoir that holds over 5,000 gallons of nutrients, when you need to do a flush

all thing things were not thought of

or trimming, i mean yes you might want to use a machine for bottoms but not the TOPS, so you have labour costs there

one thing i learned so far...

IT TAKES VERY DEEP POCKETS TO BE IN THIS BUSINESS

so if you are not prepared to put up lots of money with lots of risk don't do it

but i say

GO FOR IT

good luck

peace
Chefboy

Molocxc

I agree with RubeGoldberg

would like to add my own :2cents:

I wish you luck and all the best, but i speak from first hand knowledge and will bring a few things up

what i have experienced in the industry is there are 2 kinds of company's or camps as far as LP's

watch out for the cookie cutter approach, trying to get the most yield and the most strains out there as much as possible. But as we all know as you make things more assembly line. The quality falls, so this is happening as i type this. Tweed and a few others I know, went large scale(macro) and did not take into account scaling up things, such as moving lights. and water resources and just things that pop up when you are growing. Tanks to hold water,(how do you clean a resevoir that holds over 5,000 gallons of nutrients, when you need to do a flush

all thing things were not thought of

or trimming, i mean yes you might want to use a machine for bottoms but not the TOPS, so you have labour costs there

one thing i learned so far...

IT TAKES VERY DEEP POCKETS TO BE IN THIS BUSINESS

so if you are not prepared to put up lots of money with lots of risk don't do it

but i say

GO FOR IT

good luck

peace
Chefboy
something tells me we are going about this the wrong way.

Latest posts

Latest posts