What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man tables #2 (2 - 20ft x 4ft)

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the kinds

the kinds

purple pain killer pics 1-2

stoked, havent grown her from clone since 2 years ago, just breeding or seeds

pain killer - pics 3-4

she is an amazing cut. 1st place ty expo 2013.

med-man
PIC_1791.jpg
PIC_1792.jpg
PIC_1793.jpg
PIC_1794.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kinds

kinds

west coast sour diesel

always a winner, a cut above the rest!

med-man
PIC_1795.jpg
PIC_1796.jpg
PIC_1797.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kinds

kinds

purple head-band - pics 1-2 found this one in 10 seeds sprouted. she is an unreal specimen. all pk in look, smell and taste, all white and vigorus from the head-band. a perfect marriage.

1980 nl#2 - pic 3 - i dont even know if this is an nl. i would say its a skunk plant. all road kill on the stalk rub. my hopes are high, this will be my first run with her

maple ridge rock-star - pic 4-5 2nd place ty expo 2013

med-man
PIC_1798.jpg
PIC_1799.jpg
PIC_1800.jpg
PIC_1802.jpg
PIC_1803.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tips

tips

prevgging is the best way to go

you can always start a perfect number of cuts rooted in 3 inch if you cant do the med-man method selecting.

they may droop only due to water flow, i mean really wilt or curl or go pail. do not worry. the combo of the poly and lights and water can stress em a tiny bit, this is normal. do not try to make it better

keep lights on 18/6. plants/roots will grow way faster and respnd way better to the shock treatments i give them 2x per day in veg.

add 35% h202 every 2-3 days to the rez @ 1.6ml/liter

plants in these tables respond really well to a weekly foliar feed. i use my cannabolic stacker, with the dose of hyox above.

it is important to give them a good start, this is not soil. that why bad stress cannot be tolerated

i like to let the ec get up to or steady at 1.5. but 1.3-1.6 is tolerated

med-man
PIC_1806.jpg
PIC_1805.jpg

5th

Veteran
If theres one thing I don't do...it's miss a good party.

Sounds/looks like a good line up MM.

:tiphat:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey 5th

lol no doubt

i forgot to mention, or take pics of my west coast sour diesel #2. its an f-1 hybrid of wcsd x head-band.

i love salad grows. they are already growing daily. updates tomorrow

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
week 1

week 1

so i have swutching lights even lights on even days, odd lights on odd days

whats even more important is that they should not get 24 hr a day lighting. they need dark to send the roots down and harden up from the brightness

this is really key because the plants get really light shocked from the panda poly. they will grow much faster and come around way more.

even if you want to rotate 30% of the lights it will work fine

i added r/o, with kind call and will "shock flush" for 48 hours, then top up with nutes

ph 5.5-6.2 (5.5-5.8 if you ADHD lol)

hyox @ 1.6ml every 2-3 days

i will be topping the plants in 48 hours.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 7 veg

day 7 veg

the plants

L-R purple pain killer, pain killer, west coast sour d, purple head-band, thai kush

med-man
PIC_1813.jpg
PIC_1814.jpg
PIC_1815.jpg
PIC_1816.jpg
PIC_1817.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 7 veg

day 7 veg

here is the maple ridge rock-star kush and some random root shots

forgot to say that i accidentally left the lights on 24 hours per day for a couple days so they are a bit behind root/growth wise

its very very important in hydro to have everything perfect. everday counts a lot becuase of how much and fast they grow

med-man
PIC_1818.jpg
PIC_1819.jpg
PIC_1820.jpg
PIC_1821.jpg
PIC_1822.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 7 veg

day 7 veg

so far so good :)

med-man
PIC_1824.jpg
PIC_1825.jpg
PIC_1826.jpg

Nifty_PoT

Hey med-man

cool clean setup, looks interesting ! How will you be training those in the future so they don't fall over ? also i see your lights is right on the ceiling ?
will you have enough headroom ? looks like they gona grow into the lights soon ?
will be checking this out 4shure!, good luck!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi nfty

lights are high becuase the plants take considerable light shock from the reflective poly below. its amazing how much light this feature makes.

i use a scrog man. so height is never an issue.

stay tuned man, they just started to take off, once the roots hit pay dirt they can grow while you watch :) without co2...

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey man

they in my camera

just need to upload, been mega busy

med-man

Rolldaddy

Very nice as usual M-man. I can't wait for the day I can try running these tables of yours. I've been watching you do them for years. Too bad I have too keep my plant numbers low but hopefully that won't be the case soon

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How are those 1980 Roadkills coming along Med-man

hi hiding

great you asked.

i am finally flowering some to smoke and stash, and i have made seeds from a couple clones in breeding my last rks #1 and #2 crops. these are also looking very, very nice. although unstable, about 25% of the offspring are road killy. i am just inbreeding the rks hybrids now, and will have some bud soon. they are in med-man troughs btw

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice as usual M-man. I can't wait for the day I can try running these tables of yours. I've been watching you do them for years. Too bad I have too keep my plant numbers low but hopefully that won't be the case soon

hey rolldaddy

ya man.

if you have any experience growing, and can keep it simple to get a handle on em, you will be very happy and successful with them

i will be updating this thread very soon. they are already 8 days into bloom, but i have decided to make it a breeding project

med-man

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
hi hiding

great you asked.

i am finally flowering some to smoke and stash, and i have made seeds from a couple clones in breeding my last rks #1 and #2 crops. these are also looking very, very nice. although unstable, about 25% of the offspring are road killy. i am just inbreeding the rks hybrids now, and will have some bud soon. they are in med-man troughs btw

med-man

Sounds good, what kind of new projects you working on.

my damn question mark button isn't working.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hinding

i have 2 rooms, and 7 tents worth of stuff, with maybe 1 more quick build.

1 room has a rock-star male, one is road kill, one is silver skunk, one is pain killer, one is purple pain killer, one is road kill #1, purple head-band, west coast sour diesel and lady bugs bubba, so there is alot of f-1 hybrids and a lot of bx1 and bx2 going on this spring.

my fave project is the conkushion. she is furthest behind in refining as i got her just before the rock-star kush clone, and didnt get her back till last summer. so she will be in everyone of these rooms. one of my strongest, most powerful, beloved kinds.

med-man