What's new

Green Planet v. SuperNatural v. Jake's Fertilizer v. MediOne v PBP w Bcuzz Bloom Stim

Pomodoro

Recently attended a MMJ Expo and connected with vendors to get starter kits for free to run this experiment. I love to experiment and will run any nutes I can get for free side by side to get an apples-to-apples comparison.

This test will include the full line (whats in the starter pack) or sample packs given to me by manufacturers. The tested lines are:

Green Planet Conventional
A/B
Aussie Tonic
Pro-Cal
Massive
Finisher
Zyme
Root Builder
Liquid W8
(Fulvic, the GPF product was not included with the pack, so I substituted high quality fulvic from Black Earth)

Green Planet MediOne
MediOne
Massive
Finisher
Liquid W8

SuperNatural
Terra line - Gro, Bloom SuperBoost
Bud Blaster
Ultimate Thrive
StayGreen (very occasional use)
Superlicious

Jakes Fertilizer
Grow Micro Bloom
VB1
Root Growth Stimulant
Bud Growth Stimulant

Botanicare PBP Soil
CalMg
Bcuzz Bloom Stim
Fulvic Acid - Black Earth
Cane Sugar

-----

Each line gets a couple lights on PK, and then have a few more lights dedicated to other strains, those lights each line gets a row of pots. Each line was assigned a color and the pots were painted with that color to ease any later confusion or recall issues.

The room is cooled using a well-sized chiller, sealed with a C02 burner and deheys. The water is RO water.

----

So far the test is at day 21. All buds look mostly identical, with the PBP being the largest and most connected.

The Supernatural plants look the healthiest and happiest and have really nice lush green leaves.

The Green Planet plants are yellowing the quickest. All have slight MG def so started to add extra Mg with rez and foliar.

Photos tonight!

Too bad no updates... I would love to see the results of this. I have heard a lot about the new Green Planet stuff, and I am a Botanicare user currently.

Dready_jake

Yup, botanic are kind for me. I like that I can drop the base and lose the N and supplement with calmag for the calcium. As my Sativa's hate nitrogen. U was gonna switch and try something new but as I said the others had too much N. Would love to see the results of this!

Millerstreeandl

I have used medione,massive,liquid w8 and finisher. I used it a couple runs just to try it out. The results are pretty good. Plants seemed to like it ok.i build my own soil most of the time and use teas etc.there is a good video on John Berfolos you tube about this line.video is called 7 gal 7 ft trees 20 plus lbs. a guy pulled over 20 lbs with 7 or 8 1ks with this line.