What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DWC VS SOIL VS AREOGARDEN FIRST GROW

Pegleg

Hi guys
My friend is new to the world of growing . He was not sure what type of growing material to use, so he went with 3 set ups with just led and cfl lighting

Were new when it comes to posting. We wish we knew how to post photos in this post rather then a link to an album below

Https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=47131&pictureid=1100654

The set up
I used a closet that I split into two floors
Lights -
4 cfl 5200k
2 cfl 2400k
4 LED2400k light strips 32 inches
3 LED 3w 5400k lights (they cants be seen in the pics but you can see the 3 ballists attached to the wall)

Growing -
7 gangs plants - 1 in soil - 4 in aerogarden and 2 in dwc.

6 San Pedro cat- 1 in aero garden and 5 in soil (will trade yum )

2 poppy - both in dwc. I did not take pics but they can be seen - of you all like I will post more

OK so there's my grow - I did not know about this forum or I would have started photos from baby's

I switched to 12/12 lighting yesterday this is when these pics were taken They are 1 1/2 months old

And yes I burnt some leaves with my cfl I hope that dosent bother them

If you guys want more pics of the flowering I will post daily since it just started please let me know your thoughts on my first attempt at growing

Latest posts

Latest posts