What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

med-man assualted by rcmp

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJXXPLATINUM

NUTN BUT LOVE AND GOOD VIBES YOUR WAY....SEE THEY THINK, THAT SOME OF US ARE NOT TO SMART.....JUS ANOTHER BUMP IN THE ROAD..DJ

DAT DAT DAT THAT DON'T KILL ME...CAN ONLY MAKE ME STRONGER....KANYE WEST

dohboy

and this whole time i thought you were a real memebr,

i guess i am not surprised at another troll on here, makes more sense now lol

med-man

Haha u love that word... Troll... Yet u are always the common denominator

I thought ud stop being a dick since u trying to slang ur "strains" on peeps... But no ...

Was just makin fun... No worries mang do ur thing lol

i
Damn Med.... You look like swerves twin brother.... Seen his latest pics on like lately? Maybe you and Vag saw in person :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGx6wh3kBYc

Med-Man's genetics are the best in the world; if there's something better, it's being sat on. All you guys with 1000's of comments and your own strains could've done the same thing, but you didn't want to share. So, med-man is becoming a superstar breeder, because he's sharing genetics that most would hoard up instead of sharing with the world. This dude gives a lotta seeds away!

vertigo0007

i

Med-Man's genetics are the best in the world; if there's something better, it's being sat on. All you guys with 1000's of comments and your own strains could've done the same thing, but you didn't want to share. So, med-man is becoming a superstar breeder, because he's sharing genetics that most would hoard up instead of sharing with the world. This dude gives a lotta seeds away!

:laughing:Hahaahahahahahahahhaha! "Sssssupersssssstar!" :moon:

D

danny karey

Sorry to hear of your troubles bro......Hope it all works out in the end.

Danny

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
HAVE SEEN SWERVE...OTHER THAN HAVING GLASSES...TWO EYES AND DARK HAIR....LOOK MORE LIKE TOMMY LEE(SAID EARLIER)..PEEPS ON HERE JUS LOVE STIRRING THE POT..NO PUN INTENDED..DJ

every one of his threads when he came here involved the mafia

seriously, all his strains come from the mafia

according to him at least

crazy_eagle

Srry to hear about ur bad luck,sounds like harasment by the gang in blue.I wish they'd just leave sick ppl alone.Keep up the good fight..

symbiote420

Veteran
Wishing you the best, I hope you pull thru this current drama medman

It's not good when anything like this happens to someone in our community ........to see peeps happy about this or poking fun at a bro's livelihood who has done them no ill will is seriously making me sick to my stomach ....karma really has a funny way while you're laughing!

Opposition

Opposition

When ever a man rises in a particular industry and begins to make a name for himself, he should be aware, and expect the Opposition that always follows. It has reared its ugly head on this site, and many, many times members have harassed med-man, and demonstrated their dissatisfaction, displeasure & discontent with his rising cannabis stardom. Who knows that some jealous asshole icmag member didn't drop a dime on Mr. Conrad, aka, med-man?

Thaddeus, my friend, this ugly event is just a blip in your life; it is intended to either weaken or strengthen your ambition & your desire to progress & succeed in the medical cannabis industry. If you honestly believe you've been doing good & have a sincere desire to relieve the suffering of your fellow beings, then don't allow your Opposition to weaken your resolve. Your fellow man will always need your help, and the help that you've given has molded your character, and its been the vehicle that's lead to your success thus far; don't allow an episode with the cops change your good nature, and good desires.

You mentioned your father, and the window of opportunity closing; you are the man that opens and closes the window to those seeking your assistance. Someone once said, And this too shall pass.

When ever a man rises in a particular industry and begins to make a name for himself, he should be aware, and expect the Opposition that always follows. It has reared its ugly head on this site, and many, many times members have harassed med-man, and demonstrated their dissatisfaction, displeasure & discontent with his rising cannabis stardom. Who knows that some jealous asshole icmag member didn't drop a dime on Mr. Conrad, aka, med-man?

I was thinking the same thing, if it did happen that way it was most likely some douchebag hacker wanna-be who snooped into his PC and passed private info along to the Feds, who openly shows hatred for others for no good reason, like c-gay, Green Mediocre, and Chimeager.

Status
Not open for further replies.