What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mgm genetics

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is some info on some of my favorite elite clones.

west coast sour diesel - sfu nerd clone - c afghanica - 9-10 weeks flowering - a real diesel, not the 007 or commercial beasters or sweet nyc types. smells like gas, kerosene, diesel. very potent. big yield, fast growth. charcoal filters will not mask the odor. nose will penetrate concrete walls

purple pain killer - og kush x purple afghani - definitive purple kush, the original from cali - 9-11 weeks - very fuely from the og, full rich and powerful afghani odor as well. perfect blend. more body effect then just og. high cbd and thc. big yield, hard nugs, coffee, fuel, grapes, skunk. very strong pain killing body stone with some head to balance her out. world famous. it took a cup at the michigan medical cup 2012. beating out dna genetics.

silver skunk - afghanica/mexicanis/columbianis - maple ridge clone - also known as maple ridge blueberry and the viper - silver pearl x old skunk - 7-9 weeks - sensitive to nutes and soggy mediums. smells and tastes like blue cheese. unique to europe or any other breeder. decent yields. looks like an old time skunk plant. awesome connoisseur bags, taste and smell.

conkushion - maple ridge kush clone #2 - unkown biker kush plant - 60-65 days - called mk ultra, master kush, og kush, bubba kush etc etc over the last 10 years. tastes exactly how it smells. very pungent, skunky and kushy with a nice sweet bottom. no cieling, no immunity. 250-300 an ounce in maple ridge. also known as maple ridge kush.

pain killer - langley kush #1 - c. afghanica - 60-70 days - very lemon x fuel, but not as sharp as an og kush. shorter, smaller plants. but very powerful effect in the body for pain. euphoric. a true hashplant. not much stretch, a bit slow to veg compoared to my other afghanicas. coated in thick, tall standing trichomes. this one took first at a medical patient depo cup on vancouver island from my f-1 stock in 2012.

rock-star kush - maple ridge kush clone - c afghanica - 60-70 days. one of the most popular smokes anywhere. eliminates every other kind on the market as people get "addicted" to this one. only wanting this one after trying it. 12 year old biker cut. not to be confused with the numerous and few and far between "rockstar" bud circulating. the name has a dual meaning. rockstar can really just mean amazing kind. in my case, the maple ridge rock star kush is a real legendary rockstar. cures to a golden orange. took 3rd place in toronto for most thc in canada beating out 118 other entrees. expect to trash you moms with this or her hybrids. decent to big yields. she loves my med-man tables or other hydro cultures

med-mans master kush - afghani kush x paki kush. an mk that actually tastes and smells amazing. f-1 vigor makes the fastest veg for my kushes. biggest yield for my kushes. very high calyx to leaf ratio. so much resin. even on bigger fan leaves. always green and happy under all conditions. the best tree plant i have for medical growers in canada and other bare bulb enthusiasts. skinny branches turn very thick and hardy once flowers start to form. spaced out nodes makes this one very easy to manage. no need to lolipop once flowers show. or defoliate. so easy to grow with massive yields of very very very dense buds, coated in coveted afghani hash. for commercial growers and connoisseurs alike. very sour and skunky 65-70 days.

ladybugs bubba - c. afghanica . ladybug is a heavy in the clone game in the lower mainland bc. this is his bubba. another amazing bc bubba. tons of branching. great for trees. big yield. the sweetest smell and taste with an awesome coffee/fuel/skunk/kushy bottom. tastes exactly how she smells. its nice becuase she can be cropped at 8 weeks. i always go 10 weeks. nice elongated afghani kush colas. rock hard. headstash. its a sticky icky strain. no matter how much cure or too dry the bud becomes. it cloggs busters. ladybugs "best" medical clone by far.

D

danny karey

Sounds pretty killer man, think Im gonna have to check out a couple of those.

Congrats on the new seed venture too man, Im from Ontario.........So always lookin for stuff that'll finish well here..........any recomendations bro?

Keep up the good work man!

Danny

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high dude lol i am the hugest tool fan. when is the next one due? i got to see the opening and closing of the 10,000 days tour in vancouver for canada. didnt they pass t.o. on the return?

the silver skunk started early should finish under optimal conditions in so ont. conkushion should finish up nice too. everything else would need to be tarped or covered in a greenhouse to get the best out of them. special kush (purple kush x nl#5) x og kush would have some nice outdoor phenos. i do need to man up a bit on some more o.d kinds i admit.

the bo wont have any conkushion for a bit still. i sent out a variety pack for starters.

med-man

D

danny karey

Thanx for the fast reply man!

Right on, a fellow Tool fan.....there killer live, Ive seen'm everytime they've come around for the most part.......Still waiting for a new album, only been 7 yrs lol!! Apparently there work'n on it lol!
10,000 days tour was epic for sure, crazy laser show during wings for marie.

Those strains sounds cool man, maybe ill check out the silver skunk first.......then the Conkushion.

Thanx for the advice man!!

Danny

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dude,

i have had all there albums on mp3 in my van since 06 lol. i just started listening to other stuff when i drive. live = hypnotic.

anything you need buddy just ask,

med-maker

E

ekomsi

Same strains you have had since I joined, these seeds have been tested for years I do believe I'm kind bummed it took so long to get some here. I just did a huge seed run so I'm straight on beans but can't wait to try out some of Canada's finest when the time is right.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one thing i know about life. never rush a good thing. my whole grow has been salad bean grows since aug. i am finally running and chopping some clone onlies soon.

i find at least 2 worthy keepers from every 10 pack batch of my beans i run.

i like every other breeder never guarantee no hermies, but i do gaurantee an amazing mom from every 10 pack to keep for clone production,

med-man

OldLuck

So would Silver Rock Star Skunk be silver skunk x rock-star kush? What skunk was used with the Silver Skunk x Skunk? Where does the BC Special Kush come from? Will conkushion be available on next drop?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey old luck

1st question - yes

2nd question - road kill skunk #1

3rd question - ladybug

4th question - i have included conkushion in the next pack to drop

hope this helps

med-man

sensiman

:ying:med-man congrants on your cup wins . I think you deserved it for selling cup winning genetics at very low prices and for that I thank you bud you got my full support :ying:

Med-man out of RSK, WCSD, PPK, HB, CSH what 2 strains should I go with..

Do you have any strain with a hazey, insense like smell ?

Those WCSD hats look fire must have !!!!:biggrin:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol ya the hats are sick. the wcsd is the top seller right now

to be honest, its a draw between the rsk, wcsd, ppk. they all reek, easy to grow, big yields. they are just unique in effect and, look and nose. get all 3 lol :)

med-man

sensiman

Thank you for the fast reply bud. I wish i could have all three but I gotta have that hat.... Lets see what happens.

Peace out !!!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
get the rsk and ppk then. or wcsd and ppk. you choose. get some dice or a coin lol

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can assure you that there is no hoping involved :)

thanks for supprting med-man brand

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes sir. wcsd=kk

med-man