What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Forever Grateful LAB - Rhode Island...

Lyle1231

Happy full moon! I will be taking down some of the LED and some of the HPS - I started my flushing process. Dont buy any of the cleaner type bullshit products. They all dont do a thing better than what you can do. Use a 1/4 to half of your ferts with some carbs. Flush out and then add back 25% more water to res. add a small amount of H2O2 to help breakdown organics. BOOM a white burning fully combustible flower. So many newbies have fire looking and smelling flowers, but they have end taste and either crackle or burn grey/black - MEH to that - Amateur hour right there!

Lyle1231

FOR THE IMPATIENT PATIENT

FOR THE IMPATIENT PATIENT

2 full moons from 12/12 - took down some of LED 1 and LED 2 and have taken some pics...

Lyle1231

Other Ones 48 Days All are completely Organic!

Other Ones 48 Days All are completely Organic!

Here is a true purple PCK I have bred with the ECSD and also an O.S. Jack 1990s tour strain

Here is a Pink Skunk - No skunk came through only the Bubblegum. It smells light and sweet not much to it besides smoothness...

Wonderwoman is the next too and they are fat and frosty. They smell like Blueberry, mango, bubblegum - it is soooo tasty.

Lyle1231

Final weights -

Final weights -

Still in cure process but stems are snapping and ready for weighing for now... This was complete in 77 DAYS FROM CLONER!
63 Day flower and 2 weeks from Cloner... Rockwool, 1-part nutrient with bennies and guano once....

LED (355 Watts)
97.335 82.62 ---- Average weight 89.9grams per plant

HPS 10 Plants
111.51 93.015 102.465 82.62 71.955 102.465 61.29 65.745 76.815 58.725
Average 82.6 grams - However some plants took off very branchy and others just kept golfball sized flowers and yielded less...

The quality is very similar and there isnt much difference in yield. The HPS had denser larger flowers on some and airy on others... The LED had smaller flowers, but more flower sites due to more of the blue spectrum...

Lyle1231

Breakdown:

Breakdown:

355w / 2 plants for LED my test was (Could have another 2 or 3 plants easy under same footprint...
177.5 Watts per plant! Less than 80 days from CLONE total including transition
89.97 gram average/177.5 watts= 0.5069 Grams / Watt

1000w / 5 plants for HPS
(could have had few more plants per 1000 but room size and limits would not allow.

200w per plant/82.66 = 0.4133 Grams / Watt

LED
> HPS
0.5069 Grams / Watt > 0.4133 Grams / Watt

Now this test was from 8inch starter clones out of Botanicare machine. I will be adding them supplemental into room...

My next test will be with larger plants to get my .8 t 1gram per watt yield I was getting when I had a veg room....

Lyle1231

Forever Grateful LAb Concentrate

Forever Grateful LAb Concentrate

"401Snow" - RISOUR

Here is the cleanest concentrate you could imagine.

Fully Organic carrier!

Clean - smooth - genuine -- and FULL TERPS! OMG!

gmanwho

Veteran
enjoying the show Lyle. love the local 401 an then the made in china scrapper , lol. If you dont mind me asking what did you use as a carrier?? i am not down with solvents or butane myself....

enjoying the show... u ever find the thin mint.??

b-safe

Lyle1231

It is two organic solvents -- but i am an engineer with chemistry knowledge as well. That is why it came out so proper. Its made in the USA unlike the blade lol -- hey it was free from the guitar shop lol... No on the thinmint- but i tried the RI winner of some contest thing here and I thought it was sugary but tasteless -- not for me unless they arent doing it justice...

gmanwho

Veteran
imo mediums nutes an environment can change the end product quite a bit. nevermind the hype about a certain plant, but yes, veryy sugary covered.

b-safe

Latest posts

Latest posts