What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plummeting Marijuana Prices for Growers

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Stasis, you sound like a broken record..We all know you had a bad experience with your coastal welfare grows...Since you moved back home 707 property values have been increasing rapidly from all the successful folks buying up parcels and leo is turning a blind eye like never before so there's many more success stories. With the most abundant water in state and perfect dep weather it's the Holy land for mj.

Not from what I hear from the people who stayed, but thanks for keeping tabs on me.

The eternal teenagers (Californians of all ages) took over. 1 in ten is thriving now, and it aint due to growing skills. The business had no time to grow up, before the eternal teengers took over. (Trustfundbabies, megalomaniacs, extreme narcissists --- basically, many Californians think its OK to operate at a minimum of honor. There are other ways of comporting oneself.

You think I was the only one who felt as I do..? No way..... Not at all, it was a common echo.

I had great success, in that I lived my own independent life for over a decade on a beautiful piece of land. Had an intimate relationship with the Pacific Ocean, where I lived no more than 3/4 mile from it for over 16 years. With no boss, except the customer for the last decade of it.

But, the Cannabis people were not at all professional. Maybe its different in Hum..

Now. here - not perfect, and in many of the same ways, but I have all I had in the good times of Norcal, and more, rented a private country house, moving in as we speak, after working my ass off for two years in Babylon, WITH a boss - And growing. Now, within one hour of the Cannabis Cup next month. Been independent for over a year.

One more year - I can afford a large piece of land. All in under two years of growing here. But, Remember - this is my native State, and I know it well. even though I was in CA and Hawaii for 20+ years. Even so, I spent a good 5 of the months here in a crappy residential hotel, counting pennies. Watching my stuff like a hawk. This City ain't for the weak-of-heart either.

Regrets, not any more - Now, on 2 acres, with good people all around. SUP Board, the big lakes, a kayak - the Light Dep Greenie although late, goes up next week, to be filled with Triple D, old LOYAL TO THE DEATH childhood friends, wanting to honestly help out. No failures here..!!!! Don't take it personally...>!!!

Cheers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts