What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Rocklock" problem

MrHiRollller

Please help. This is Rocklock at the end of week 4 of 18 hour veg cycle. Also at the beginning this week I had a touch of mold on several fan leaves. I did spray a diluted fungacide and mold was gone in 2 days. Today is 4 days after spraying. Today they will go into 12/12 flowering. Here is other info and pics.

Info
Strain--Rocklock
end of week 4 of vegging
Soil grow
Ph--6.5
Temp--68-81 degrees Using a 50 watt heater
Humidity--65%
Tent--3 1/2 ft by 3 1/2 ft by 7 ft
Light--HPS 400 watts
Nutes--All Fox Farms, according to their specs
2Fans--9 inch osolating fan, 1 on when heater runs and other 15 min every hour.

Any help would be appreciated on fixing this. I need to water and feed tonight and not sure if I should give nutes or not and if I give nutes should I follow specs according to Fox Farms or should I make adjustments. If more info is need , please ask.

Attachments

• DSCF0234.JPG
    DSCF0234.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0235_edited.JPG
    DSCF0235_edited.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 6
looks like they need a bit of calcium with the spots forming on some of the leaves they deffinatly need some mag also . so a bottle of calmag is what you need =D if that doesnt fix her all the way up she may be lacking zinc so a lil more potasium will fix that prob up right away. =D

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Basically what he said. Blackstrap molasses has all those nutrients.

DrSteveBrule.jpg

Just get some blackstrap silly!

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
ok bro i shall go with zinc deficiencie. is it only happining on new growth?..

have a look at the sick guide ^^^^^^ stich's sticky....

never feed your plants what its says on the bottle,,,every plant is different some you might burn, some you wont, some dont need heavy nutes, some do , ect ect.....start of at half strenth and work your way up to full (iff needed)

keep it green
highlander

MrHiRollller

They look 100% better just over night. A friend (with many years of growing experience) came over last and helped me. He had me lower my PH to 6.0 and feed as normal with Fox Farms. He also had me remove all leaves and weak branches from the bottom 1/3 of the plant. He said this would promote more energy to the younger leaves and new growth.

Latest posts

Latest posts