What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Cannabis College Opens in Detroit!

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
I got no qualms about starting a grow op in Detroit. It's cheap! Can you believe they sold the Silverdome and the 120 acres around it for $583k? My girl's parent's house is worth more than that and the fuckin house is falling apart!

johnnyla

Veteran
My friend got robbed in Detroit last week at knife point while at a Phish concert. The median home price is $16,000.

Clint Eastwood bought an entire block to shoot a film there because it was cheaper than renting and hiring police.

Detroit is a shithole. Ask anyone. Best of luck and with the prices people are asking for herbs? unbelievable. grow your own if you want herb for less than 250 an ounce or go fuck yourself.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
i can tell you this the D is fucking nuts... I know other cities are "crazy" etc... etc... the D is a different fucking story.... its hard to explain... got to go to the "nice" areas and hang out for a bit and see if you make it home...

Lol Try the underground....

On the other hand weed in detroit is fucking good. "the dro" and goes for top dollar... anywhere from 450-600 zip for kush or anything in that catagory.... i doubt itll change any time soon... the Canna college gots numbers on its side... but on the other hand wouldnt be surprised if the guys runnin it was sending people to kick in all the doors of the people going....

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
Detroit is all that.... Institutionalized Racism is so ingrained, it is not even considered as such. People usually DO NOT MIX. It is sad. When I go to visit, I can keenly feel it...

ALSO, I see all over the web about Michigan people falling all over each other to Capitalize on the 'new movement.'

Don;t be fooled. Michigan is going through all the growing pains that CA did regarding MMJ. Exactly the same. Many of the responses (Such as 100/z MMJ) are ridiculous to the nth power...

Amazing to me how the state with the hardest Economic scene has proponents PANDERING while they wish NO PROFIT of any sort for growers...

You folks don't know the risks yet.... The potential downfalls, the UP-FRONT money capitalization, thieves, Capricious Law Enforcement, big-mouth neighbors, and an uncertain market all dictate that MMJ is not gonna ever be TOO CHEAP, and it should not be..!!! Only non-growers advocate these prices..!! LOL

A grower may put out 6K or more for rent of a space, and the power to grow a run... Why should he/she gie the pot away..!!!! He/She put out the money before the stuff was even finished, and had all the afore-mentioned risks....! Then he/she has to get it to the people - more risk!!!

Wake up Michiganders....!! It ain;t gonna be free.>!!!!!!

i laugh at patients and non patients when i hear about getting the weed for free.. nothign is life is free... the real people been doign this long before it was legal and the consumers pay for all the pain heartache and expierence of their grower... just hope they pick the right one lol....

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
? I don't get it I must be missing something. I give meds to people all the time for free. For the peeps that can afford to pay nothing I have is more then 250$. I live in the triangle and everyone here has it. As far as Detroit goes I have never been there and don't plan on ever visiting. CA,OR,CO are the best med states to be at right now imo. Im very pleased to see more states get laws that allow the use of cannabis and hope more get on board.

PoopyTeaBags

Veteran
serious note: you are racists, per capita cincinnati has had more homicide than detroit's good years in the nineties, furthermore we were just identified as having the most dangerous neighborhood in the nation(which i happen to be a happy resident), the point being we are not walking a way with absurd claims and racist ideals ( dude it prolly wasnt as much his girl as he thought at that point .. really cause he wouldnt let him.. really??? cant walk outside in detriot with out a gun couldnt do that it just wouldnt be safe. all that is is the fact that white people me being one of them, have for the most part contracted through "whiteguilt" the "i.fear.all.black.people.syndrome". is that a contributing factor into why you would pay up to 500 dollars for a zip? must be that prior permission from the gang members they had to pay for right? anyone who has ever set up a show knows that the first rule in security stealth , you guys planning on walking 6ft trees in to the grow op for flowering? a proper grow would never alert anyone esp. gang members to the pressence of your opperation lets grow up and stop watching diehard

dude no offense but i think you are delirious and have no clue in the world into what your talking about... The D has nice places but you have to have $$ to even think about living there.. Good luck growing in the D your house would be broke into and everythign stolen the MOMENT you left for the FIRST 20 mins.... Cincinnati? hahaha

The D beats damn near all cities on all crimes every year running.. it doesnt get better... and not even 1/4 of the murders are solved... its truly a city run wild....

rhinoman 1

Hey thanx for the laughs guys. Being born and raised in the " D " there's nothing funnier than reading people bash on detroit.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Hey thanx for the laughs guys. Being born and raised in the " D " there's nothing funnier than reading people bash on detroit.

right! No one has metioned yet that some of the best pot are coming out of our beautiful state. yea its fucked up but ,it's still home :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts