What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AK-48 Cured and manicured

LLCoolBud

I did a report on some AK-48 recently that I came across I threw it in air tight contaner like all my budz and in only a week and a bit its turned comepletly white!!!:yoinks:

Check out the macros of the kief!!!! and budzz!!

After some hand manicuring (rippin off the extra scraggle leaves) the budz look almost twice as perdy sense when I got them.

If you wanna read my report check out the link.
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2219336#post2219336

Here's the cured budzz!!! Tell me what ya think!

Just goes to show what a lil TLC does to your budz, a whole world of a difference!

Looks nice and frosty. To me, it looks similar to the Ak-47 I've had, but it also looks like it has some Skunk #1 in it.

IDK, it's probably just me.

Anyway, it looks dank. Hope you enjoy it!

Peace,
:rasta:

LLCoolBud

Well either you can tell strains apart like an old lady lol or you knew the genetic makeup in the back of your mind! haha Cause AK-48 is AK-47 x Skunk#1. Its pretty good. I would love to try some of the pure original Skunk #1 so that I could better spot it in other strains in appearance and effect.

LLCoolBud

awesome looking buds! Is it nirvana's AK48?

good job!!!

Not 100% sure but I am pretty certain that AK-48 started with Nirvana seeds and has spread to a few other seed banks as well. Originally it was a polyhrbid made by Serious Seeds then Nirvana crossed it with Skunk #1 to speed it up and make the plant more bulky and uniform.

Latest posts

Latest posts