What's new

Commercial Outdoor Awesomeness!

LLCoolBud

Hey all this is some delicious bud I recieved and it has to be by far some of the best commercial outdoor I've yet to come across. After taking some photo's I noticed it's beautiful purple streaks all threw out the bud. Could it get any better?

Potency
It well over average potency espesially when consuming large amounts.
Taste/Appearance
It appears like it well grown and the taste is clean also the ash burns white so it defiantly was properly flushed. It also was cured and manicured very nicely.

I wish I new the strain name but that's not how things go around these parts. Well without further a due here's some pics!

Last edited:
S

seaofvert

hi amigo

hi amigo

it looks like dutch passion frisian dew hombre.

LLCoolBud

O yeah Ive never head of that strain before interesting, gonna look it up now thanks for the info.

Edit: I was so happy i found out the strain but then when i relaised its only avialible in feminised form my heart sank!!!

WHYYYY!!!!!!!! GOD WHYYYYY!!!! this strain and me will meet again

Last edited:

i.love.scotch

Damn, nice score those buds look killer for outdoor, frisian dew might have to go on the list for my first guerilla grow

bigbag

Veteran
purple pine is comm crap,makes ok hash.harsh,headachey burnout bud.grows well,mold resistant and chunky but is horrid smoke.its widely grown for comm outdoors in southern BC,but is despised by discerning smokers

LLCoolBud

Hmmm well ive never had it just saw some bud done and thye looked about the same. I think its pretty good bud what i got dunno if its pineberry but its got a nice smell if its cured properly and tastes decent nothing A++ But really good slightly above average dope with nice purple streaks. We dont get purple like ever here cuase we mostly know all purple bud is overrated for the most part.

bigbag

Veteran
pineberry is a very resinous bud,so the rain just rolls off it,hence its mold resistance.tons of this is "plug,n,fuked"(plant,come back 5 months l8tr,harvest),all over the coast of southern BC in swamps.
prolly the most widely grown comm clone 4 outdoors in BC 4 the past 10 yrs.

LLCoolBud

Yeah thats what I figured but hey i got a really good representation of it i think its all in the selection. It couldn't have been that bad in the first place to be picked as a well used clone.

bigbag

Veteran
it looks good,trims up easily,grows fast and huge,is done on time,gets u stoned.makes decent hash,stores well over long periods of time,is easy to keep moms of(keeps vegging),clones readily and is pretty mold resistant even in 100%humidity.i just personally dont really care for the "cat-piss"smell and taste,coupled with high burnout factor.i am biased as ive many times been up 2 my eyeballs in it,and got really sick of it.nowadays alot of purplepine is being passed off as something else,as even the market is gettin tired of it.$1000 Can per lb is the norm in vancouver for ppb

LLCoolBud

I can understand where your coming form hen most people are used to candy smelling / tasting strains but overall Id have to stay purple pine bud aint that bad if that's what i got that is but its defiantly is more potent then assumed. Also seein as its a commercial crop it problally rarely gets cured. I think all weed if grown at least decent and cured should taste at least some what good and have some sort of nice herbal scent. Thanks for all the info big bag.

LLCoolBud

I found one seed! Tried to grow it but it died post germination due to over watering !#!$# Studid mistake I guess this strain and I may not corss paths again unfortuanly oh well plenty more out there!