What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Highest Yielding Indoor Strain??

dan kay

boz: can you post some pics of that? i'm looking at some of rez's crosses and am interested in seeing pics of some of them.

time2unite: if you're looking to yeild don't forget to factor lowering times into the equation. if you get a 50 day strain and it yeilds a tiny less than a 70 day strain you're still ahead because you're already 20 days back into the next cycle by the time the 70 day strain woulda finished.

Bonzo

Veteran
Golden Skush workrd well for me, 12 ozs, 2 x 3 closet 400 hps, killer smoke, lst'd

people still ask me " wheres the skush" its awesome stinky stuff and not a bad yield.

peace

bonz :wave:

G

guest3854

Nice lookin Skush , Bonz . Used to have a Blueberry x Haze cross that was crazy potent and yeilded fairly . Tha Blockhead looks like a heavy yeilder in my garden . Here's a pic of a coconut pheno BogBubble that yeilded very well and tasted like no other .(Smaller nug is LifeSaver )

Last edited:

BOZWELL

dan kay said:
boz: can you post some pics of that? i'm looking at some of rez's crosses and am interested in seeing pics of some of them.

time2unite: if you're looking to yeild don't forget to factor lowering times into the equation. if you get a 50 day strain and it yeilds a tiny less than a 70 day strain you're still ahead because you're already 20 days back into the next cycle by the time the 70 day strain woulda finished.
sorry mate no pics of that run ,but highly recommended ,I grew durga mata next to it and it blew that away grows strong and fast, I did a smoke report on it

Bonzo

Veteran
Thank you SS, I have some Blockhead seeds, freebies from SB. Would love to know how they finish for ya.

bonz

the GS were freebies too, gotta love that eh?

bonz :woohoo:

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
Hey there Time2Unite, one of the best yeilders ive seen here was an AK47 pheno, 4elbows from 2k of lite. But what caught my eye is that it was solid calyx, just acouple leaves poppin out of beer can sized buds. To this day i havnt seen anything that would be easier to trim, it was really quite impressive to say the least.

bonz

G

guest3854

BH finished with a true , blueberry dankness that we thouroughly enjoy . It will be worked , among other things in tha garden .

Guest423

Veteran
bonzo- kickass lookin golden skush...where did u pick them up at? do you have the link to that big ak pheno your talking about? any buds that don't need much trimming are a big plus in my book....i hate trimming.

dan kay- yeah i already thought of that....i don't like many strains that go over 56-60 days...i'm more of an indica guy....unless it's a cross with less of a flowering time.

dj twist- i was just lookin at some aurora b....looks pretty promising and they say throw your scissors away because you won't need them because there's barley any leaves on the buds.

steel savage- i've been hearing alot about bh lately....sounds interesting

any other opinions?

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
biggest yeild i have seen was 512g plant under a 400w light (DWC though) and scrog vegged for 1.5 months. it was ak47

potentcy was alright, especially for the yield

Like someone mentioned (now years ago!), you should factor in flowering time to the equation. That's what hold most hazes back. They would have to be BEASTS (without extra vegging) to make up for an 11-12+ week flower.

To answer your question, I don't know. :) IF you're looking for high yields and a sativa high, you might have to compromise with some hybrids. The Flo that I've got is pretty quick, and stunning.

potty1

2007_04017WEEKSCROGGIN0062.jpg

heres my staple yeilder, :laughing:
cristal paradise from kc brains.
outyeilds and smokes everything else i've grown(and i've done a fair few including alot of strains mentioned here)
2 phenos,one killer roadkill,the other tastes/smells of fruit loops.
the smaller plants on the left be uk cheese,which as you can see,is a 1/4 of the size of the kc.

Last edited:
I would say Power Plant (PP) I assume its the dutch passion as the high is proper SATIVA. A friend of a friend grows it and the buds are Fat dense and the flavour,smoke & high has been the best ever apart from when I ws in Amsterdam and Jamaica(but that doesnt count) and they flower quickly...

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
My best yielder(s) are my own personal strain not available from anyone and a White Widow from Nirvana. Both strains produced 1-2 ounces per plant at 28 inches tall over 90 days grow time.

Nice thread to reveg from the abyss know as the archives....

willostat

nirvana widow does produce but only got one female and the high was really substandard. blue light specialed that one.

Latest posts

Latest posts