What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

flam mini cab

flambro

hello everyone, sorry in advance for my english, I'm a french grower not very used to cause the language of shakespeare lol..

for reasons of discretion, I went from 120 x 120 under 600w to 33 x38 x76cm under 4 x 12w (led instar tr sw) and it's hot lol, but I love the scrog and other lst so it's going for the moment, but I don't know if the leds will be powerful enough to manage a complete flo under so few watts. What do you think ?.

I try to maintain everything thanks to trellising, in pots of 10x10x10 and 13x13 for the biggest bm.there is uk cheese cut exodus, bright moment, and 2 cross perso, ecsd x (casey jones x green manalishi) and uk cheese x (casey jones x green manalishi)

flambro

yes, it's the simplest that I found to fix them without too much stress.

tonight I started to tinker my future ramp for the flo, always with the same leds, and 3 ballasts for 4 spots each.

I still have the lenses to remove in order to homogenize the luminous flux which is too concentrated for the moment. sorry for the pictures not very clear, some problems apn at this time.

flambro

I would like some advice on the model of leds that I use ... I did some research but I did not find the technical data of this model especially at t ° level of color or luminous flux or even consumption ..... weird I can connect 4 ballast if they consume 12w because it would be 48w but the ballast seems to work for 30w without it heats ... but 5 LED spots do not pass in a ballast ^^

picture.php
picture.php

flambro

the plants are doing well a week later, a slight lack of nitrogen on some, I watered with a vermicompost tea and guano to bring them some food

uk cheese :

picture.php

bright moment

picture.php

uk cheese x (casey jones x green manalishi)

picture.php

ecsd x (casey jones x green manalishi )

picture.php

picture.php

starke

Welcome aboard! Your written english is better than mine and english is my native tongue. Love your training techniques. I'm subbed. :lurk:

flambro

yes I saw this link and it's the closest thing, but it's not exactly the same ones, it's 6-12w 2009, with reference 3079222,3079212, 3079322 or 3079312 for the chrome version .... but mine are a 4-12w 2014 with reference 3079225, and in my opinion in 4 or 5 years, bin leds must still be different from 6-12w...

flambro

a week later ...

bright moment on the left, ecsd x (casey jones x green manalishi) on the right :

picture.php

bright moment :

picture.php

ecsd x (casey jones x green manalishi) :

picture.php

flambro

the following ...

last Tuesday, I defoliated the bright moment so that the light penetrates well and promotes the growth of the young secondary shoots.

picture.php

picture.php

...on the side of ecsd x casey manali, I took the tortures too by re-tending and cutting the apex of each secondary branch but without defolier ... it starts to react slowly.

picture.php
picture.php

for the constants, I'm on a 16/8 light cycle for a big month .... still without ventilation or extraction of air, the temperature in the box is between 25 and 28 ° and the hygro around 30% being generous ^^ ...... bites and some spots have appeared on some leaves and make me think that they are not alone elsewhere ^ ^, I may be treated as a preventive ...

picture.php

flambro

Hi ,
no active ventilation, but the cab is not waterproof and is open a few cm on the front, which allows to renew the air for the plants during the day

flambro

a week more ... for memo, I took some cuttings that I put in the soil yesterday

picture.php

mums after cutting :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and a last of ecsd x casey manali :

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts