What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Box Full of Photons - Perpetual

doams

box
picture.php

picture.php

euforia
picture.php

still on calmag..

doams

last of the four durbans
shes getting there..
picture.php

and the new durban @day 29 from seed for next round
shes a bit slow will up the nutes too.. looks like she wants more N..

/shes getting bloom nutes in between waterings ofc she got regular grow nutes every few days/
picture.php

btw euforia got harvested too did not bother checking how much dry but got this little jar full of unpressed buds and the potency is very good. I would say its nearly two times stronger than durban.

its not crystal clear high but I dont complain.

will be preparing coco for next round soon for the first time will be using bricked coco

next round will be two plants each in 2.5l coco pot.
will do just one durban and one strain of choice.. not sure what will be the 2nd one yet.

I would like to do two durbans but we will see..

doams

durban day 37 from seed /got a feeling she wants to bloom gonna repot, lst and top her soon/
shes on calmag for a week now..
picture.php

doams

today was preparing this 500g bricked coco for the first time ever had to go down and dirty / Ive used gloves crushing the brick so not that dirty :D/.
at first Ive used phed water 1L but it was not enough rest was just unphed water and few drops of bleach for uninvited guests hope there are none knock on wood three times.

managed to fill up just one 2.5l pot had to let the rest sit in the bag /coz it was still dry after 30min in some parts/ gonna fill up the 2nd 2.5l pot in 24h /it should be all good then/.

then flush it with nutemix and calmag and let it dry for a day or two then durban gets repotted she wants to explode which is good.

thinking about trainwreck for the 2nd pot or kosher kush or sour kosher etc etc.
we will see.. but really think it will be another durban oh well :D

will replace carbon in the filter too /current one is still working../ but I prefer to change it after each round.

doams

durban day 46 from seed

two days from repot/lst.
she got topped twice /first time was not enough/.
The new coco is working good no surprises coz the pot gets full strenght nutes with plenty of calmag each watering ph last time was 5.8 and its over 6.0 most of the time.
picture.php

doams

still no signs of flower on durban
Watering once every two days at around 5.9 shes still on grow nutes.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Decided for just 1 plant this round.

Got a feeling this one will be a big pheno and fill up the box to at least 80% in that nearly 3l coco pot I expect no less than 40g /knock on wood three times../
Will top up coco in the pot to max and do the usual stuff.. got a few yellow dots so gonna stop calmag for now..think I overdid it maybe there was some in this brick coco already.

Waiting till coco in the 2nd pot dry to dust and gonna pack it that way for storage in black plastic bag my old nonbricked coco got mold and will end in trash.

doams

this waiting for her to flower is taking forever
oh well... day 57-58 anyway

did a bit of lst today and gonna resume calmag
lowering grow nutes and upping bloom
todays mix @6.2

durban after bit of lst will lst some more laters
picture.php

doams

durban day 64 from seed 12/12 first preflowers
it was about time damn it!
picture.php

picture.php

filling up the box nicely
picture.php

picture.php

after quick lst
picture.php

doams

stopped veg nutes
shes stretching
gonna lst soon
todays feed @6.3
upping bloom to 1,5ml/l /looks like some robot talking I know :D/
picture.php

it was good decision to run just 1 plant this round
there would be space for two plants like this after the final box upgrade /gotta remove the front cdrom tray and add two more light sockets sometime in the future../

decided not to bother topping up the pot with more coco theres little less than 2.5l coco in the pot probably 2 liters or a lil bit more..

btw the coco in the other pot is sahara sands dry gonna repack and store it for next round..no more mold destroying it fk that!

laters

Last edited:

doams

today made this using some wood sticks and zip-ties
notice the direction on those connections this way its kinda squareish thanks to that
picture.php

in the box gonna try to make it horizontal as much as possible..
picture.php

the whole thing is tied at the corners to the pot..

one of the tops long enough.. waiting for the rest.
picture.php

replaced one faulty 10w led that was probably ded for some weeks..its the first socket of four and another bulb died there too..

Last edited:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you saying you've had two srew-in LEDs die in a short period of time? What brand?

doams

Are you saying you've had two srew-in LEDs die in a short period of time? What brand?

well Ive started with four screw in leds approx. a year ago two of those four died /the first one like 6 month ago and 2nd after approx 1 year/

cant comment on brand they are some chinese cheap ones.. sorry.
ordered some philips 13w bulbs as replacement in case more will follow..

btw saw this blinking and spectrum moving /like shadow or something/ upon taking pictures that was not visible with eye only saw it on camera.. like some areas were less saturated with light and it was moving that was month ago.. maybe there is bad connection on socket or something with timer..or they are just some cheap crap leds. but there were really high temps in box during summer and no fan in box so..

doams

durban after some lst and new 15w warm led that barely fit there and made the left bulb lean left the left one is 15w too notice the difference.. think its 52-55w total wattage.
picture.php

some early flowers closeups
picture.php

picture.php

doams

day 76 12/12 from seed
bet this durban is that slow-long-flowering pheno

one of the tops
picture.php

oh well..

doams

day 86 12/12 from seed!

lol I would be done with this round already looks like this is some rare f.ing pheno at least I hope the end product will be wort it /sigh/.

box
some tops are still stretching not much progress flowering on those tops
picture.php

the most "developed" top of all them tops
picture.php

took a little sample here too from that one bud vaped it fresh/wet it was not much effect haha :(
picture.php

most of those stretching tops looks like this /it makes me want to cut myself with some razors its overall depressing/.
picture.php

laters :)

doams

after some thinking lol
I will be making a little change to watering schedule
will be changing the watering from every 2nd day to daily waterings from now on
the coco gets pretty dry on the 2nd day /probably too dry/ that should help with buds development gonna be carefull not to overdo it dont want any mold..

gonna up the feed which is currently @6.0 a bit higher too.

I was watering 1l into 2-2.3l coco every 2nd day with no runoff maybe thats the problem got a bit lazy I guess..

probably gonna cut those stretching tops coz they wont make huge difference anyway
expected yields will for sure not be around 40g dry
probably more around 20g dry if it was faster pheno it would be 40g I still think this is rare long flowering pheno coz this durban got the biggest fan leafs Ive seen so far and havent seen that big fan leafs before among like 10 durbans from the past good to know right.

doams

day 97 12/12 from seed and day 36 of flowering

shes still stretching gonna top again what gets too close to lights.
another led bulb died but got plenty of replacement bulbs so I dont care.
there were little black dots on those led chips guess they just burned out or something..

box
picture.php

picture.php

and some buds in focus
picture.php

picture.php

btw vaped some of those tops and it cut through some pretty strong edibles so this durban is already very potent at least something to compensate that stretch and slow flowering.

feed is @6.3 for some time now.. she takes heavy feed like its nothing I am already at 2,5ml into liter of bloom plus 2ml micro and 2ml big bud no burnt tips whatsoever..maybe will push it a bit higher.
laters.

Latest posts

Latest posts