What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Box Full of Photons - Perpetual

doams

the box is filling up fast! excited to see what comes off that dinosaur looking mutant

yep me too there was a time when I was considering it some kind of "low life weeds" pheno to be removed but she outgrew that tendency /I forced her to throw new growth by heavy lst/ new growth since then is normal so far.

btw its first time growing more than one or two durbans per round
since I got this very sativa hard hitting psychedelic pheno last round think there is one just like that in this group she started flower the first thats the sign shes a fast finisher too its my favourite pheno but I love /thats the right word/ all of them durban phenos very very much!

box got emergency lst today its not that bad yet coz Ive topped a few closest to lights tops and will do another proper lst as stated before soon.

doams

before lst
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

doams

euforia got some white mold growing at top of coco right near main stem-roots..
removed most of it and flushed the pot with few drops of bleach into nutemix.
she wont be watered for two days to let it dry a bit more..

pics soon..

doams

topped these too close to lights tops /no pic after/.
picture.php

this durban I cant get outside box shes tied with one or two of euforias tops
picture.php

will remove a few leaves for better light exposure of lower area soon.

M

Mr. Sparkle

pluck out all those dead or yellowing under leaves if you can as they are a perfect place for mold to take hold on especially in a dense canopy such as yours, you could also do either some light pruning of your under canopy stuff or some slight defoliation to air things and have the plant focus on all the flowering sites you want to keep that will develop good bud.

doams

pluck out all those dead or yellowing under leaves if you can as they are a perfect place for mold to take hold on especially in a dense canopy such as yours, you could also do either some light pruning of your under canopy stuff or some slight defoliation to air things and have the plant focus on all the flowering sites you want to keep that will develop good bud.

yes im gonna do exactly that today also Ive been adding veg nutes untill now,
but from now on only bloom and micro /no veg/, dont want any more growth on stems think girls are already behind schedule due to me using veg nutes too much.

pics soon..

doams

here we go again
another day another lst
before
picture.php

after
picture.php

cmon dont grow higher now anymore..

durbans
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

euforia still got some mold on stem near root ball
administered stronger bleach concentration and used dropper directly on that mold spots if its not enough will probably try non diluted bleach with dropper but I would rather not
lets wait a day hope I dont have to use that drastic method

current feed
no veg nutes just bloom,micro,big bud,seaweeds..
ph 6.0

doams

Week 5 of flower

Replaced one faulty 16w led with 12w no surprise girls were stretching af under just 35w of leds.
it was off for last few weeks think that slowed euforias bloom and caused too much stretch.

Made super nutemix: bloom, micro, big bud, calmag, seaweeds @5.9

Think Ive reached the end with LST.
will be just topping what reaches lights.

at least it looks like that mold on euforia`s stem is gone
knocking on wood three times..

durbans
picture.php

picture.php

Euforia week 5
picture.php

Last edited:

doams

and the rest durbans
picture.php

picture.php

adding big bud and seaweeds to the base ph@5.9
making fresh nutemix every watering exact amount needed..
each durban in 500ml pot got between 50-100ml once a day.

Euforia in 2.5l pot got 200ml once a day /dont want that mold to return so very little amounts are used../
box is like oven hot after opening the door scary lol
I want high temps and low RH so its ok.
really disappointed in euforia flowering progress..its soo daaaaaamn sloooowish.
plan was to harvest her first its been 5 weeks of 12/12 and shes barely starting to flower and they declare 49 days..but again ive messed with vegging from 12/12 from seed maybe that messed with her but durbans are fine strange.

gonna harvest one or two durbans in 10 days and start two new seeds havent decided yet what.
that should speed up next round and allow me to medicate here and there :smokeit:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts