What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Balcony

Bipolar Bear

7 weeks of flower

zE6wyKq.jpg

OqStoXb.jpg

6PzHgfV.jpg

tmLUT03.jpg

obhFGsO.jpg

Bipolar Bear

It's definitely got a stank to it, not pungent or anything but for sure it was a good seed. It was bagseed of western seeds grown in Asia, i just didnt know exactly what strain it was, so just labeled it ''Good quality' or something like that. I'm happy with the result so far. Learned a couple of things and have other things germinating as we speak.

Only problem here is i don't have access to good levels of NPK, not much really around for flowering, only mainly veg.

Bipolar Bear

Hey Bear, did u get any NPK stuff in u lady?

Afraid not, didn't source anything in time, but my friend gave me a few things for my next grow which is coming up.

He said i can use these in flower next time in a pinch as there's not much else available here at present. The bag on top he said is supersoil mix for flower. EWC, rice hulls, guano, peat, magnesium salt, calcium etc.
zc0MRYn.jpg

Unfortunately i just noticed there's some eggs or something that's been laid in my fucking buds
A couple of pics, couldn't get the greatest shots.
jz1sDqj.jpg

hsCAfvT.jpg

So i checked out all the buds to see if they were all infected, luckily some were still untouched so i snipped them. There's more than 70% orange hairs on them now easily and it's been 9 weeks in flower. The room there in is a fairly cool, dark, and i have a fan blowing around in there.
Ot6Q3Cx.jpg

Again, my friend gave me this as he said it's organic pest killer possibly. Anyone know anything about this and how much to use? He said that it'll have to be sprayed on, as for how much etc, no idea
3DkZWhB.jpg

its a synthetic toxin from a bacteria or something along those lines, it work but it does have side effects/questionable results in the long run, just be careful

Bipolar Bear

I ended up getting 95 grams off that in the end. Not the greatest smoke, but learned a bunch so it wasn't all that bad.

Didn't reply as my internet company blocked the site, i only just remembered about this diary