What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KC33 OUTDOORS BY BIOSYNTHESIS

sativa92

This thread had me tripping. I used to grow kc33 and ledo uno.. Great plants with great vigor.. Nice grow Bio looking real good

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Been building support for the plants lately.....

picture.php

Biosynthesis

Veteran
One of the reasons I grow KC beans is the fact that he has strains specifically bred for outdoors. I spray the plants with water regularly to toughen them up and get them ready to support a heavy crop of colas. Read somewhere a long time ago he was trying to breed a plant that would grow over 20 feet tall. Now, I have never reached that goal myself. Perhaps if I was closer to the equator it could be done. They should be getting their stretch on here soon, preparing to flower.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW

aweosome looking plants bro. Another great strain that i think u would have success with there is Moby dick . i got one right now that is 10 foot 1 inche tall and it just now started showing preflowers. idk how much bigger its gonna get but the vigor is awesome and the smoke is A++. Panama is another one that i have growing and its doing awesome as well. first 2 pics are of the moby last 3 is the panama. i have a slight mag def on the moby so i gave it some mag yesterday hopefully the leaves will straighten up in the next couple days.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
I think the use of fallen trees for support is brilliant...might have to toy around with this...nice work
Thanks. You drive the post into the ground then attach the pole to the metal post with wire. You can always add more netting if they get crazy tall. The netting is just stretched and hung on screws attached to the poles. Had to think this through but this is the best way to support cannabis on the cheap. Have to come up with cheaper methods of producing product. The netting cost a hundred bucks which I couldn't get away from, although fishing line would work too.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
July 20th

July 20th

Added their weekly tea yesterday. Tea was made up of Honey, worm castings and compost brewed for 3 days. The honey was sourced from the neighbor.
picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Added their weekly tea yesterday. Tea was made up of Honey, worm castings and compost brewed for 3 days. The honey was sourced from the neighbor.
View Image

Isn't honey antimicrobial/antifungal though? Would that not have an adverse effect on the microbes when brewing a tea? I don't know though, just thinking out loud. I enjoy your pictures man, keep 'em coming :yes:

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Isn't honey antimicrobial/antifungal though? Would that not have an adverse effect on the microbes when brewing a tea? I don't know though, just thinking out loud. I enjoy your pictures man, keep 'em coming :yes:

Think you may be right on that. No wonder their growth is so slow. Better get me some molasses today.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Here are some shots of the kc 33 plant that I had growing indoors. Took it outside to finish under the sun...............
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran

Think you may be right on that. No wonder their growth is so slow. Better get me some molasses today.

Don't take my word for it though. If you find any info on it one way or the other would you mind posting it?

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Don't take my word for it though. If you find any info on it one way or the other would you mind posting it?

Think your totally correct. Thanks for pointing this out as it never crossed my mind. Trying to cut costs as much as possible, but will have to break down and get some molasses today for sure.

Gizmo

some beautiful huge plants Biosynthesis ! well done ! they must be bigger now, make an update soon please ! any pistils yet ? good luck man

scourouhi

This is my favorite grow for this season . I really like the growing spot ,next to the water source . The trees are huge and super healthy . You are a master for sure !