What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KC33 OUTDOORS BY BIOSYNTHESIS

FoothillFarming

Are you saying you didn't get ripped? Or you pulled them all because of paranoia? I don't fully get it?

Also, I will take some of what your are smoking, =)

Aye smokey

I sincerely apologize. That weed I was smoking last night was the most powerful that has ever come onto the property. Made me so paranoid that I'm still peaking out the blinds occasionally. She said it was called 90% dabs. It was clear and incredibly potent. Never again will I even go near that stuff again! Guess I'm getting old, that stuff couldn't have been marijuana, could it? Was having hallucinations anytime I closed my eyes and was convinced big brother was going to come down on me hard! Holy crap that's never happened to me before! Hope nobody is pissed off at me. Hell, maybe they are after me, but I'm in to it for to much time, money and hard work to walk off the job now! Please Forgive my night of paranoid delusions.

Wait.... What lol. Some good shit indeed lol. That's gret news if nothing got took. Hell I'd be interested in some of that stuff lol. I have dabs and concentrate and other but never that strong. I must be in the wrong area or get junk lol

Funny thing is the style of grow I do is always full of worry from leo to rippers. Even mother nature has some fury. But I love to play in the dirt and then the reward at the end is icing on the cake

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Are you saying you didn't get ripped? Or you pulled them all because of paranoia? I don't fully get it?

Yeah, can you explain what the fuck is going on? :laughing: My jaw dropped when you said that they were ripped. Are they still there after all that and you just thought they were gone?

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFd-0_jyHvg[/YOUTUBEIF]

g1365811147851595855.jpg

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Wait.... What lol. Some good shit indeed lol. That's gret news if nothing got took. Hell I'd be interested in some of that stuff lol. I have dabs and concentrate and other but never that strong. I must be in the wrong area or get junk lol

Funny thing is the style of grow I do is always full of worry from leo to rippers. Even mother nature has some fury. But I love to play in the dirt and then the reward at the end is icing on the cake

Hey man, Deffinately feel ya. Not to many years back we woulda went to prison for this little grow, now this is justa drop in the hat.
smoked a boatload of weed in my day, but this stuff was insane! I was really gonna stop this thread cuz I was so freekin paranoid.
Honest to god as LEO as our witness, this is a total legit Legal medical grow in the state of Oregon and this crop will have taxes paid on every single gram, I promise.

friend come over last night n' she says "ya wanna try some fire boy"? And I says whatever ya call it, I "can smoke anything till your blue in the face."

FUCK was I wrong! That stuff was the DEVIL I tell ya! Never again man. Never again. That stuff was fire alright, hell coulda been LSD for all I'm worth. Stay away from the light colored stuff they call dab boy it'll knock ya sideways and scare the crap outa ya.

.............Back to planet earth now. woowee what a messed up night that was!

Here is the Plant that was topped 3 or 4 days back like someone on here suggested...................

picture.php

igrowone

Veteran
that looks like a healthy and un-ripped grow
had me going, thought this thread was kaput
now the dabs, that's the stuff i try to avoid, i'm sketched enough naturally
but it's out there, and it doesn't have to be dabs, a few plants out there have very special magic

Biosynthesis

Veteran
that looks like a healthy and un-ripped grow
had me going, thought this thread was kaput
now the dabs, that's the stuff i try to avoid, i'm sketched enough naturally
but it's out there, and it doesn't have to be dabs, a few plants out there have very special magic

Man my head was swimming. Never had no magic like that!

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Actually it wasn't magic, just a freekin' nightmare actually. Was so close to pulling the whole garden and relocating to Canada. New Respect for these so called DAB. They should put a warning label on the white shtuff!

igrowone

Veteran
Actually it wasn't magic, just a freekin' nightmare actually. Was so close to pulling the whole garden and relocating to Canada. New Respect for these so called DAB. They should put a warning label on the white shtuff!

well, i guess there's the white magic and the black kind
i'd likely think the same thing if that was my experience

Biosynthesis

Veteran
lol what an adventure :) .
have you "topped" some branches too ?

No more topping yet. Want to get some more feedback on that first please.
Here is the girl I picked to clone it was the one I chose to clone out of many seed packs grown. It is the most Indica leaning phenotype out of all. It is really skunky smelling and hard to keep in vegetative state. Wanted to flower so I let her do her stuff here indoors with her own 1000watt HPS. Cant wait to try her out.
picture.php

Biosynthesis

Veteran

You gotta come on vacation here then man. Will find out what brand that stuff was. But I'm gonna have to warn you it is scary potent!!! RESPECT!!!

Biosynthesis

Veteran
TEA A' BREWIN'

TEA A' BREWIN'

Here's a shot of my Hillbilly 50 gallon drum that brews a tea for them once a week. Got chicken manure, worm casting, Honey from a local.
picture.php

Also another shot of one of the plants. Not topped.
picture.php

Biosynthesis

Veteran
And another of one girl over 9 feet tall. Don't think they have been quite this big this time of year in the past. Certainly not this tall. Better get some netting REAL soon eh? That's a 9 foot deer fencing for cage......
picture.php

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Hey bio ,
nice grow man ,
how big do you think they will get ??

i like the creek at the back , looks like a cool spot to hang out ..

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Hey mallard, glad you could join us! Have had some 16 foot tall and 12 foot wide. Lets hope they are at least that this year. Just started doing these microbial teas brewing about 3 years back, and boy does that make a world of difference in overall vigor and growth. These have some Tai genetics in there genepool. TNR bred by this KCbrains company has Thai in it and has a great old school Thai flavor you would love. That strain can get even bigger than the 33 grown here this year. Good luck to you this season.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Sounds good man,
16 ft x 12 ,, id call that pretty decent ,, hehehe ..

they look to have some good size already ,
yep hear u on the tea, used to get some beauties in my backyard doing that ,
they certainly seem to thrive with that extra care ..

looks like your just back from the rice fields with the hat there bio .. got one just the same here for that very purpose ,, hehe ..

Biosynthesis

Veteran
TEA

TEA

Sounds good man,
16 ft x 12 ,, id call that pretty decent ,, hehehe ..

they look to have some good size already ,
yep hear u on the tea, used to get some beauties in my backyard doing that ,
they certainly seem to thrive with that extra care ..

looks like your just back from the rice fields with the hat there bio .. got one just the same here for that very purpose ,, hehe ..

Well I should have been doing teas for years, but I was a little late in getting started with teas. It was just not conducive to guerilla growing. Now that I am more hands on with the gardens I make them a tea once a week. The vegetable garden could use some as well.
Do you recall what all you put in your teas?
Added honey instead of molasses because the former got used up and hasn,t been replaced yet. Seems to work just as well. Going to be putting some to to them this evening after watering. Always fertilize after watering myself. This helps the worry of overfeeding them. Read somewhere to always water before fertilizing and been doing it ever since......

stinky

Most Excellent grow you have there my friend. Spot you have is beautiful! 16 X 12! in the past..... Very Impressive.

Also did you ever find out what it was you tripped on? 90% DAB? I have heard other stories just the same as yours. " That couldn't have been cannabis. Must have been LSD or laced with something."

That is the final product I wish to have in my headstash! Hahaha :biggrin:

Wish you a very good year dude!

Latest posts

Latest posts