What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These will all be part of the WT project.
Firestorm#45 x Bio D) x P40 Being made now
Firestorm#45 x Bio D) x White Truffle
Firestorm#7 s1 x P40
Firestorm#7 s1 x White Truffle

Akss

Ahh screw it got the cups filled with coco but its to damn nice out going for a cruz...."Do it later"...:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:well crap...once again i managed to forget a bunch of stuff i need to do errands wise...and it's windy af out now...but no doubt best to deal with it today rather than tomorrow when i already have enough to deal with...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vin#8 Only pheno with a skunky, stinky, Diesel profile
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0712.JPG Views:	0 Size:	159.9 KB ID:	17825860
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0714.JPG Views:	0 Size:	160.5 KB ID:	17825861
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN0712.JPG Views:	0 Size:	159.9 KB ID:	17825860

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: got the final steps done for the vax...just need to show up and get jabbed...only took an hour from when i signed up until i had an appointment,and that two days after i signed up...but then again this state is number one as far as getting everyone vaxed...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...it jabbin' day...off to get vaxed in a couple hours...then back to the grind...or in french "le grind"...in spanish, "el grindo"...in german, "der grindenworken"....i bet you had no idea i spoke so many languages:bigeye:

anywho...half the main room gets chopped tonight...that will be fun...wraslin' 20 odd plants out of the trellis netting...and moving everything from that half of the room out...then another endless round of trimming...followed in close order by the second half of the room...then cleaning and redoing the space,resetting,getting the second batch of plants ready for flower,then getting them in place...gonna be a long month...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:headbange got my first jab...so far so good...i'm thinking about sticking my head in a microwave to see if maybe i will hulk out..pretty sure that's how it works:chin:

Akss

I could use a jab to get rid of this laziness...Atleast i got the cloner all cleaned up. Might as well fill her back up..Got 3 different ruby slippers to try out. Gonna root a few gg4 ril from a male and prob some others...

Latest posts

Latest posts