What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jehovah witnesses broke into my house

I was playing a game in my kitchen when 2 jehovah witnesses knocked at my door.
I looked at them and got back to my game.

But here's the thing, those motherfuckers opened my door like they owned the god damn place.

So i got up and yelled :

Me : Wow wow wow you people get the fuck out of here, this isn’t your fucking house.
Him : But sir we...
Me : I said get out before i grab my knife and kill you both.
Him : We just wanna talk to you.
Me : Oh alright, wait for me in the living room.

I grabbed my butcher knife, went into the living room and told them to get the fuck out of my house.

The guy ran outside but the chick wouldn't budge. I ended up pushing her ass outside.

The moral of the story is : You can no longer leave your doors unlocked even when you're inside your house.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
But sir, they just wanted to sell Jesus at you. Jesus is apparently a commodity that is sold door-to-door like life insurance. And how will you know that you should be buying Jesus if they don't let themelves into your house to tell you so?

Wow. I get mad when they just open the gate on the chain link fence in my front yard, so that they can even come up to my front door and ring the bell. I can only imagine if they actually let themselves into my HOUSE!

WelderDan

Veteran
I got 'em trained to stay away. They will actually go to the far side of the street when passing my house. It took threats of bodily harm to get 'em to stop bothering me. I literally had to threaten violence to get them to leave me alone.

blackone

Veteran
Damn... perhaps not the smartest move if you've got plants or weed in the house but quite understandable - you don't just walk into someone's house.
Never met any witnesses like that tho... it's annoying when they knock the door but so far I haven't met one that wouldn't take no for an answer with no discussion.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah,,they always seem to bug ya on sat or sundays,,
i am usually very polite and gently explain that i am a "satanist" lol that usually does the trick and they fuck off immediatly,,, other then that just ignore them until they go away,,,s2

DemonPigeon

Veteran
There's always mormons around where I live following people, I think that their use of the title "Elder" seems rather like the sin of pride... but anyway...

A friend of mine once followed them around with a Paleontology textbook showing them transitional fossils.

They don't like a role reversal :p

M

moodster

I would have gave them both blood transfusions and made them play a game of bingo they would of been well unhappy!!

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
The moral of the story is : You can no longer leave your doors unlocked even when you're inside your house.

Whether i'm home or not, my front door is locked ... I'm surprised this security tip is news to you in 2013??? *scratches head* ... it only takes a quarter of a second to turn the lock, enough to defeat any Jehovas Witness

floralheart

Veteran
There's always mormons around where I live following people, I think that their use of the title "Elder" seems rather like the sin of pride... but anyway...

A friend of mine once followed them around with a Paleontology textbook showing them transitional fossils.

They don't like a role reversal :p

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Which is... get a list of all Witnesses in your area, and every Friday morning we'll go door-to-door with fossils and leave behind a nice little pamphlet.

This aggression will not stand, man. We'll fight their pamphlets, with ours.

Last edited:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
jw_bookreallyteach.jpg

lol

yeah,,they always seem to bug ya on sat or sundays,,
i am usually very polite and gently explain that i am a "satanist" lol that usually does the trick and they fuck off immediatly,,, other then that just ignore them until they go away,,,s2

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

"...gently explain...":biglaugh::biglaugh:

I once made the mistake of answering the door without peeking through the curtains to see who was knocking...and it was them Jehovah people...a couple of elderly ladies, bless their hearts...I let them ramble on and then they asked me, "So is this something you'd be interested in learning about?" And I said, "I believe consciousness is unconditionally eternal and this temporary physical life is our playground. Afterall, what is eternal consciousness to do with itself for eternity? So it creates these temporary lives & worlds for its own amusement. Nothing real is being threatened. Nothing unreal exists. Herein lays the peace of eternal consciousness. It's at peace deep down inside because it knows that it is eternal. It will still think & feel even after the sun explodes and burns this place to a cinder."

They both smiled. One of them gave me a little pamphlet that said God was going to destroy the world. I thanked them and they politely fucked off.

Haven't heard from them since. :woohoo:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
JW's believe that only the 144,000 will enter heaven. Guess there is some kind of real estate past the pearly gates.
Really trip them up when the come by.

Me- You guys believe that only 144,00 will enter heaven right?
JW- Yes
Me- Well is I convert to your religion, what if I take one of your places amongst that 144,000? Which one of you is willing to be left behind?
JW- Looking at each other like, what do we say now?
Me- Have a good day.

P

Puscifer

If that ever happened here in Florida they would've probably gotten shot.

bobblehead

Veteran
I can't believe they just walked in. I had some stop by a few days ago while I was getting ready for work. I was wearing a shirt with big print "THIS PARTY NEVER STOPS" and the aroma of fine cannabis was rolling out the door at them. I let the 12 year old boy give his spiel about how long I can live, and how it goes back to my Bible that I don't own seeing how I'm agnostic... And then I cut them short and let them know I had to finish getting ready for work, and to have a nice day. The end. Until next time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts