What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aloha from my Hawaiian Medical Garden

cornvillain

A few pics from around the farm..
IMG_0390_zpsf3d06ae3.jpg

IMG_0262_zpsd64f7d69.jpg

IMG_1115_zpsadf9262f.jpg

R

RustlewoodNW

absolutely stunning... I might be relocating to either Vieques off the east coast of Peurto Rico, or Kauai. Just a matter of when depends on a few things.. I was wondering if mainland cuts or indica doms are more rare and sought after over on the islands, as sativas are rare here visa versa.
I'm more of a sativa lover at heart, and even want a separate tropical dialed room to let some things go longer if I end up being here longer than I expect.
Has anyone brought NL#5 or Blueberry over? I'd love to have some tropical lights :tree:

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i recently imported a killer blueberry cut
its like 15-20yrs old from what i understand

i like to think i have had a hand in bringing over a few of what i think are the best of the best elites. proven plants i have experience growing commercially in socal. ive shared them with a few close braddas but i wont pass them around carelessly. its a small island hahaha

the maui sun grown valley og kush and chemd have been surprisingly better product than what i used to produce indoors in socal. looks identical which surprised me i didnt think outdoor could look like indoor never really seen it outdoor was always leafier not as nodular so to speak hahaha
and the high.... the sun takes the high and fills it out further....

Last edited:
R

RustlewoodNW

yep..nothing can truly imitate natural sunlight. It made me feel so good inside to think of blueberry on the islands, kauai is the only one I've ever stepped foot on and is much smaller so I don't think spreading would be a good idea even though I like the idea of introducing something exotic and very significant, though fear inexperienced horticulturists would get mixed pollen in the air and fuck with clean lines.
One of my goals is to find a grail out of a large number of old seeds that does it for me like nothing else has and work with it, preserving clean lines. I want to know more about the straight sativas there (commonly), and what isnt there; from what anyone knows. Northern Lights #5 just seems so ideal because its such a medicinal plant..

Dirtboy808

Veteran
More guys from Maui their must be something going on over their. lol Hope you guys have a great summer us BI guys will be watching. I'm going to have to build a green house to keep up with you all. You get the corn their cornvillain.

V

Veg N Out

Man another island braddah makin me miss the valley isle...corn your spot is killer..we still froze in humboldt...i want to SUP so bad! You and grey go eat a guava malasada for me from komodas ok? a hui hou!

What strain you got there in those last pics. I like the purpling in it. Nice size colas and a well done flush. Should be killer.

irobot sd

Full plant shot looks crazy! Nice colors you get there Cornvillain. Also that backyard looks so fresh from page 1. Really soaking it up by the looks of it, rock on.

Cubbie Boy

Where in Hawaii?

Where in Hawaii?

Where in Hawaii are you growing? General idea at least. I'm at 3,000 feet on Mauna Loa, southwest part of of the Big Island, and I will be doing my first Hawaii grow in 2021. I grew a little bit in California.

HappyHawaii

Hey Cornvillain, I am also on TBI. Aloha and I am glad to see all this. I am new to growing and am learning so much from an old sage or two on the Island. I'd love to chat and catch up with you. I have lots to learn and the time, energy and interest to do bunches with what I learn.