What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Kraken's Christmas Run

T

The Kraken

Good afternoon everyone,

Just wanted to throw down some snaps of my current grow, got 2 weeks to go on most of them, but a few have been standing out for one reason or another.

Here's a few shots of the best.

Jaffadawg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Banana Crack

picture.php

picture.php

I've all but dropped the base nutrients out now, just giving them some Molasses water for the last 2 weeks.

Any tips on keeping the leaves a bit greener for the last couple of weeks would be much appreciated.

They are all in Coco & I use the Canna A & B range, with a little PK at weeks 4-5

Thanks for looking.

Kraken

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Krakan,,,
lovely plants mate,,
apart from upping bloom feed ,maybe ya could add some supplementary heating if ya have good air exchange,
think they look pretty much on point apart from the last pic with the purple variety although that could be an earlier finisher plus ya have lots of sugar leaf on there to cover ya back,,s2

mack 10

Veteran
Love the fade on that last pic.
Purpz looking sweet.
If that smokes half as good as it looks,
Your on a winner.
Any Cherry Pie pix?

T

The Kraken

Thanks for the tips chaps, unfortunately, I haven't flowered the Cherry pie yet, but I'll be doing a seed run after this lot comes down, so will give her the chance to show her stuff then.
I've smoked the purps before, my friend chopped hiss last month, very strong taste of sour grapes & the smell is just as on point. The others are all new to me, but I will issue a full smoke report of alln8 strains I have in the tent.

T

The Kraken

Hey Krakan,,,
lovely plants mate,,
apart from upping bloom feed ,maybe ya could add some supplementary heating if ya have good air exchange,
think they look pretty much on point apart from the last pic with the purple variety although that could be an earlier finisher plus ya have lots of sugar leaf on there to cover ya back,,s2

Hey s2, yeah the Buckeye is a 9 weeker, but I only have the tent I grow in to dry in lol. Will hang the whole lot for 2 weeks & dry trim them. I did a slightly uneven test on my last grow, had 15 different strains to test, but I wet trimmed half & dry trimmed the other half. I'll never go back to a wet trim again, 4 years I've been wet trimming. The terps are much more prominent in the dry trim buds for sure. I have recently added a heater in there for lights off as it got pretty cold. This lot are almost the last few strains I need to flower out to find the keepers.

Blazeee

Veteran
Hey s2, yeah the Buckeye is a 9 weeker, but I only have the tent I grow in to dry in lol. Will hang the whole lot for 2 weeks & dry trim them. I did a slightly uneven test on my last grow, had 15 different strains to test, but I wet trimmed half & dry trimmed the other half. I'll never go back to a wet trim again, 4 years I've been wet trimming. The terps are much more prominent in the dry trim buds for sure. I have recently added a heater in there for lights off as it got pretty cold. This lot are almost the last few strains I need to flower out to find the keepers.

I dry trim myself mate and notice the exact same thing, buds always stink more when i dry trim. I prefer to remove the big fan leaves wet though as i noticed if i leave them on it takes a big longer to dry and they are a ball ache to trim dry. Plus by the time i dry trim everything just goes straight to the hash pile :biggrin:

Btw the buckeye looks beautiful man. What else you got flowering in there?

T

The Kraken

I dry trim myself mate and notice the exact same thing, buds always stink more when i dry trim. I prefer to remove the big fan leaves wet though as i noticed if i leave them on it takes a big longer to dry and they are a ball ache to trim dry. Plus by the time i dry trim everything just goes straight to the hash pile :biggrin:

Btw the buckeye looks beautiful man. What else you got flowering in there?

Hey Blazeee, Thanks for the comments dude, I have 8 on the go in there at the moment.

Buckeye purple
Chem4xSFVOG
Banana crack
Space monkey
Gorilla Glue
Strawberry banana
Psychosis cheese
Jaffadawg

B

bigganjabud

Yeah man I'd ask when you stop ya veg feed but it looks like autumn colours to me bro

Cloneman

Veteran
Hi mate, how's that space monkey doing, do they yield well? I've got a pack of them

cheers

T

The Kraken

Hi mate, how's that space monkey doing, do they yield well? I've got a pack of them

cheers

Hey man, they bloody stink of diesel & grapes, yield wise, probably a medium, but the buds are really dense.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
whats psychosis cheese pal...?

is it exodus psycosis (nl#5 x haze) or is it psychosis x cheese as in the exo cheese?

i think im running the same cut so would like to know its origins in fact ive got most the cuts you mention above

the chem#4 x sfv og cut looks like a keeper although i was also quite impressed with the strawberry banana i smoked last week and hope this girl is just as good...

cheers pal

T

The Kraken

whats psychosis cheese pal...?

is it exodus psycosis (nl#5 x haze) or is it psychosis x cheese as in the exo cheese?

i think im running the same cut so would like to know its origins in fact ive got most the cuts you mention above

the chem#4 x sfv og cut looks like a keeper although i was also quite impressed with the strawberry banana i smoked last week and hope this girl is just as good...

cheers pal

Hey Skotty, I think it's the second of the 2 you mentioned, I'm very happy with the Chem4xSFV OG, massive yielder, huge buds too. It's the second time I've run the psychosis cheese cut, it's a banging smoke, quite fruity & a dank cheese smell during flower, really old skool taste on the cure too. I'm really impressed with the Banana crack, fairly decent yield, but would smash it in a scrog.