What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dynamite OG?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My brother recently got a cut of this & I'm wondering if anybody has any info on the variety or the cut going around?

Only thing I found was on the hack sites like leafly which I do not trust their info.
They do say dark indica w pink/purple hues in the flowers.

Next I did a search for Dynamite here at IC & I see Nirvanas Dynamite has an eerily similar description.

Is Dynamite OG just a renamed Dynamite by Nirvana?

DsourDog

This is kinda old but the only dynamite og I know of is actually what BCbd and next generation seeds calls the grapefruit and there both Canadian breeders which used the grapefruit clone from Canada in the bx they made so it’s really a grapefruit bx then the dynamite og is just the dynamite hit to an og which I know bcbd makes one but that’s all I know about it

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the info. It’s similar to what I concluded but still not definite in my mind.

There is no grapefruit flavor or aromas in this cross & the buds are rather smallish & OG like.