What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Judge Packs (IC420cup2019)

Batch1994

Ic cup

Ic cup

our good bro, just come toterps army tomorrow some time in the afternoon, not before 1300, there you will get the info about getting your judging sorted.

tell you are coming for the ic 420 cup at the door and you get in free.

Thanks for your help!

Senzy

Hi guys, i will not be able to make it to Barcelona. im sorry, i asked for a pack and i cant come :(( Have a Good time and i hope i will be able to come next year !

Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi guys, i will not be able to make it to Barcelona. im sorry, i asked for a pack and i cant come :(( Have a Good time and i hope i will be able to come next year !

Peace

thats a shame bro, but i appreciate the heads up, even if it's a bit late lol. your pack will find another home np by the looks of things.