What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SD IBLxOG Kush f2-Free Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLP

Veteran
Hey guys,
Here's some seeds I made from a cross I did a while ago.I took Rez's SD IBL and crossed it to OG Kush Bx 1 that I got from Sugenite.The original cross did pretty well in my garden.Short stocky little plants that finish around 65 days.Great for cabs or small spaces.They seem to be a good mix of the two strains in terms of high and taste,although there is always some variation but not an exteme difference.

Anyway,if you want some seeds for free then send me a PM with the safe addy,you don't need to ask me for seeds,the seeds are packed and ready to go and I will send you a PM telling when they were sent.Also, you don't need to ask if I still have any.When I run out I will edit my post here and make it absolutely clear that there are no more.Failure to follow these simple instructions will result in no seeds and no response.

**********THE SEEDS ARE ALL GONE****************************

And for those that are new here,it IS against the rules to post a thread giving away seeds,but I've been doing this a while and in my case they make an exception.If you have seeds you want to give away you can send them to Seedbay and they will send them out as freebies with orders.(Contact Old Pink or Dutchgrown)

Here's some pics of the seed mothers for the SDxOG f2:

JLP

Last edited:

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I'm glad I logged on this morning. Your a wonderful person JLP. Thanks for sharing
the genetics. My Cindy freebies are an amazing plant. I'm gonna be puffin on her the
moment she's dry. :)
May your armpits never be infested with fleas! :) NS

C

cellardweller

Thanks bro!
I'll send you some of my Kalichakra x Widow x SSH if you want em.

ZenBanana

Hey JLP. I'd love to test those genetics out but can't PM yet. Is there any other ways to give you my safe addy? E-mail or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.