What's new

The Bigfoot/2012 Connection: Do You Guy's Believe It?

W

Wunderkind

Many scientists types around the science community have recently found a connection in the 2012 Apocalypse and the murder of Bigfoot. In an ancient scroll recently uncovered during an expedition to the lower reaches of Chili.

Written in some kind of latin was the following message:

"and cometh wrong death upon the big creature mark four calenders until the end"

spooky stuff, I know, but really, I don't know what to believe. I really didn't think the whole bigfoot thing or the 2012 thing was real, but this scroll surely proves both are real.

What do you guys think?

zig

if you would have mentioned the scrolls before they found bigfoot, then maybe i would have believed it.

W

Wunderkind

oh, but they did find the scroll before the prophecy was fulfilled.

The scroll was found a year ago, today actually, by Lopez Yarui, the only known surviving member of the expedition. Two weeks ago he was found unconcious in a southern Brazilian jungle. Two days ago he awoke and told his grim tale. The gruesome loss of his team, the 6 months alone in the jungle, the downward spiral into his own terrifying depths, but most importantly, he told of & showed them the scroll of "fefelli ab grandis pedis".

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
Wunderkind said:
Many scientists types around the science community have recently found a connection in the 2012 Apocalypse and the murder of Bigfoot. In an ancient scroll recently uncovered during an expedition to the lower reaches of Chili.

Written in some kind of latin was the following message:

"and cometh wrong death upon the big creature mark four calenders until the end"

spooky stuff, I know, but really, I don't know what to believe. I really didn't think the whole bigfoot thing or the 2012 thing was real, but this scroll surely proves both are real.

What do you guys think?

Now maybe there is something lost in translation here. Big creature! Obviously Phelps is not gonna make it to the London Olympics 2012. But i would like to know what this 'wrong' death is. Now that sounds like something better to be speculating. What is a sufficient description of 'wrong death'?

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
eeeeheeeeeh, in 2012 we'll all be turned into bigfoots ! BACK TO THE WOODS ! yeeeehaaa !

Irie !

H

Hal

Its been proven, by modern DNA testing, that Bigfoot is the unholy product of a tryst between a descendant of the Geico caveman and an extremely comely Nepalese Swamp Possum. DNA trumps Mayan calendar.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There are plenty of bigfoot threads to comment on. Anymore threads about bigfoot will be binned.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Whats up with all these bigfoot threads? Kinda silly if you ask me. Hey Babba my friend, long time no see... :wave:

W

Wunderkind

Clarence said:
Now maybe there is something lost in translation here. Big creature! Obviously Phelps is not gonna make it to the London Olympics 2012. But i would like to know what this 'wrong' death is. Now that sounds like something better to be speculating. What is a sufficient description of 'wrong death'?
:laughing: Phelps is an unholy beast, but seriously, this is not something to joke around with.

Bigfoot, the most reclusive & gentle creature in all the woods, while walking as one with nature was gunned down by a couple of oppurtunistic rednecks. His body was broken & stuffed into a cooler, hardling a fitting resting place.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Here ya go brother!
harry-and-the-hendersons-dvd.jpg

JLP

Veteran
Now that the bigfoots have been discovered it didn't take long for one of them to "sell out to the man".

JLP

joseok

If you believe something negative is going to happen in 2012 such as bigfoot than yes it will happen. Thats what happens when the earth moves into 4th dimension. Your imagination becomes reality. Theres a positive path and a negative path you decide your path.