What's new

Looking for the nicest picture for painting.

Tokabowl

Back to the topic please.

Here's Balck Ra1n's Nirvana Pure Power Plant that has been nominated for this months POTM, and rightly so:

18859PPPfloweringweek8.jpg

Peace

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
due to various reasons the paintings were never made, but the misses said she is gonna make a few in the next few weeks/months , so if anyone else has some nice pictures.....post em please.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
good luck with your project Moppel

heres a pic I really like... "as far as the eye can see"

Attachments

• 2071-1680x1050-Rubin_En_Weed.jpg
    2071-1680x1050-Rubin_En_Weed.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 29

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
no idea my friend, its just a pic someone sent me one day and I always thought to myself... wouldnt it be cool to run naked through that lot... but thats a different story for another day :smile:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If the picture is to be painted, then surely the pic of the weed plant doesn't actually need to be outside? A nice photo of an outdoor scene, and a nice photo of a plant that would look at home outside would surely be of equal inspirational value to a painter.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
paint away

paint away

paint one of these. But as an artist myself, I find that painting from life gives you a much more lively looking painting. Cameras lose depth perception, so your painting will look flat compared to if you paint from live observation.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
zeppelin....nice pics....but i dont see any MJ, and thats where i am looking for. And cuz of that its gonna be hard to paint from live abservation.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
still looking for more pics....outdoor season ended not long ago, so you guys should have some new pics in your galleries.

Thnx

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You need to paint from observation and not a picture. Believe me it makes a huge difference. Your eyes have depth perception, and a camera does not. When you paint what you see in reality everything will pop off the canvas.

Painting from observation is what separates a good artist from a great one.

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i think you said that before....but again, i dont think its a good idea to drag mj plants around to make pics