What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fun with paintshop, photoshop, etc.!

G

guest5703

I'm not sure if there is a thread like this yet, I tried to look one up and didn't see anything. So I just installed paint shop pro a little bit ago and I was just having some fun with pictures. I bet theres a lot more cool shit we can do, check a couple out I just made

Jedi outdoor, added a sun and some other shit

Bagseed outdoor a while ago...Just added a little magnifier thing haha

Just for fun if your bored add a couple. I really don't care what the effect is, use your imagination. But try to make them all bud shots, have fun!

Last edited:

teddybud

spreadin da love
Veteran
awww i'd show some of my stuff.. but all my photoshop stuff doesn't have budshots and I don't have it anymore on this computer or a good camera to get those shots :( nice stuff though.

smoked_out

i like this thread..

im in school for graphic design and photography..if i had my Mac i could show you so cool shit with photoshop...

G

guest5703

aww its like everyone wants to show but can't? lol Hey teddybud I'm no hard ass the net is for anyone post as many pics of whatever(as long as it's messed with haha for fun!) you want bro what was I thinking ;) Peace guys

Here's some funky bubba kush haha

Last edited:
G

guest5703

MAJOR BUMP

MAJOR BUMP

I'm digging this thread up from a a few years back. Just want to show some edited pics up, and I encourage everyone else to play along! PEACE

Guerrilla Gold 2 X Green Ice, pheno B

picture.php

This shot was super HPS and with a few friends help here on IC I got it back to its original green instead of that nasty yellow! Also just made a watermark last night...This is my full cab of a few different Green Ice crosses

picture.php

:wave:

RandyMarsh

photoshopfuns.jpg

I decided to have some photoshop fun. I started with your second picture Cali, then I smoked a joint, then things got out of hand. I love stoned photoshopping. Cheers.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: good one randy. hahah is that yummybuds face randomly in there????

the most i use is paint. to crop and label my pictures. thats about it.

G

guest5703

LMAO^^^ WTF!?!?!

Awesome bro!!! I couldnt even tell it was my image lmao, thats good editing!

Last edited:

Fat J

Bump, BUMP BUMP!

Rawx0rzz - I freakin love PS - I'm gonna play around with it right after this spliff, ill post something here. I know a lot of pro tricks for getting certain effects, ill post a few popular examples (i worked in gfx dezine for 8 years, lotsa fun)

ithinkiam

Oh, neat! I might have something to share...let me see...

5ahly8.jpg

^one of my babies.

2gublnk.jpg

^another one of mine when they were younger. ^_^

Fat J

Weed made me late again, and im up at all hours again. Looks like im gonna see the early 4:20 today. Yay! So i ame a trippy pic, very stoned, maybe I did too much o_O

:canabis:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Major Bump Indeed...

Major Bump Indeed...

Major bump indeed Caligreen..wow and oldie..I just had a comment in one of my threads that was two months old "old thread"..anyway great pix..this is something I created in Photoshop with the help of a Wacom pen and tablet to do the cutting and editing. It was for our Halloween contest a couple years ago so I should have placed it in your thread at that time..lol..smiles..DD
70842007halloweenresins.JPG

Fat J

I made a new one with my GDP (39 days in) - did mostly subtle effects, but got sick colorzz:

And one color correction that came out bomb... working on doin some kinda silly shot...

G

guest5703

awesome dude! Now that is some photoshop talent! Good to see an old thread surface again too ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts